****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Ok so I tried the samsung social hub and added my microsoft live messenger account, but now I want to sign out / remove and cant seem to find anyway to do it! Any ideas?

Went and got Launcher Pro Plus..honestly have No clue what to do with it, even their own website says really nothing about it.

Its basically a launcher that replaces the Samsung one on the phone, it allows you to customise your home screen options, and all manner of things. Press the menu button and then go into preferences and have a play :)

So how do I go about say getting different looking clocks etc, literally even been to look at the Manual on the Forums...again, no information at all about it.

So how do I go about say getting different looking clocks etc, literally even been to look at the Manual on the Forums...again, no information at all about it.

When your on the main home screen press the bottom left button on the phone and click add then widgets. That might help!

I dont think there are any clocks included with LauncherPro, there are plenty of other third party ones though, Beautiful Widget/Fancy Widget for example.

Widget Locker is relevant to my interests :O

Ok, Desire is booked in for collection, I will order the S2 on Monday sim free and then send away the Desire when it arrives after getting some comparison shots!

Went and got Launcher Pro Plus..honestly have No clue what to do with it, even their own website says really nothing about it.

How do you think "normal people" figure it out... :confused:

It's not complicated, and anyone with quarter of a knouse could Google some descriptions then go through the settings and see whats what. It's not rocket science. :)

How do you think "normal people" figure it out... :confused:

It's not complicated, and anyone with quarter of a knouse could Google some descriptions then go through the settings and see whats what. It's not rocket science. :)

Well was trying Google searches, but they jsut turn up loads of forum results that jsut talk about people showing off different themes etc.

^ Just play around with it, after 3+ years of iOS it took me almost a week to realise the top status/notification bar dropped down :D :o

Edit:
Widgetlocker + telsaLED = win! Really useful.

Package was supposed to be delivered today, waited at home since 7am-9pm as that's their delivery hours and nothing came. I am so angry right now. To top it of, they put on the tracking information, tried to deliver but no one at home. So damn useless those lousy buggers.

Yodel = DHL = ****

Back
Top Bottom