****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Mine arrived today, very happy with it so far however unlocking the phone is awful.

Can anyone recommend any must have apps and a good case that can protect it but not make it too bulky? :)

Does anyone expect these Zenus cases to be available in the UK without importing from Korea? Im quite liking the brown one here but the carbon ones look quit slick.

wadawdawdsss-1.jpg

zsszczscszcsz.jpg

http://www.zenuscase.co.kr/front/php/product.php?product_no=750&main_cate_no=292&display_group=1

Last edited:
i'm sure i found a setting to let me keep the screen on while charging, but now i cant find it, can anyone help out an android noob

thanks

Woot! My tracking number from buymobilephones.net is finally working, roll on tomorrow!

However, I'm not sure how I'll resist playing with it at work until 5 :( today would've been perfect; all the directors were out!

Been playing with the SGS2 all day now and it really is class. Went from an iPhone4 to android, but have had the Xperia Arc, the Play and the LG x2 in the time I’ve been waiting for this phone.

Downloading straight from EasyNews into the phone over WiFi without the need for any file conversion is a beautiful thing. It really is like having a small laptop in your pocket.

Btw the way guys if your buying from O2 online and the order fails after the entering your card details and all it says is try again later, it's probably the transction geting blocked by your card issuer, which i only knew about because i got a text saying possible fraud alert from amex not 5 secs after the order failed.

Tried one of these out in P4U, just a question to owners; I've read about them getting hot during use, certainly seemed warm whilst I was using it in the shop (had brightness turned to max however), is this common?

Update for those with tracking trouble from Buymobilephones.net.

I just got off the phone with them and apparently they had that many orders the courier couldn't take them all. They assure me it'll be delivered tomorrow.

I rang them this afternoon as I still hadn't received confirmation that my order had been processed. I was told that due to demand they ran out of stock yesterday but took delivery of more today. I've still not had an email, looks like mine won't be here until Friday at the earliest now :(

You guys that had the Desire, how much did you sell it for? I don't really want to eBay mine but it's in the local papers for 200 but will ebay it if I have to with a fine print laid out like nobody's business to make sure chumps don't try to screw me over!

Back
Top Bottom