****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Associate
OP
MAY! wtf i was hoping now or at least in March, its a joke... i hate apple, but they have a press conference and simply release stuff.. how can Samsung have a final working version in Jan and then have to wait almost half a year for release .. pfffff

ROFL i hope HTC bring out something very soon that will cut into their early sales.

Associate
OP
estebanrey;The issue I have right now is my contract runs out next month in a kind of dead zone between new ranges being released and the current ones being older models and unless I wait another month on top of that (which I may well do) I'm stuck with a choice of phones that are all 4-6 months old already.[/quote said:
I have been out of contract since October give it a few more weeks you'll get your phone alright.

Associate
OP
Only the date we already got posted up there. As for chipsets i still think we wont get the Tegra 2 chipset, if im wrong im wrong but its a forum right!

Associate
OP
More HTC Pyramid info and first pics leaked today, it's 1.2GHz snapdragon dual core with 4.3" screen (qHD SuperLCD) and an 8PM camera. It looks like any other HTC and no news on what it's fully capable of either camera or otherwise.

Hmm.

Yeah I read about that phone a few months back and expected it to be at MWC2011 but it was never mentioned. But i did see pictures of it so it may arrive after all.
pictures looks rendered Clcik here

Associate
OP
Some good information gleamed, yes the 1080p looked very good along with the camera. Things are looking up. Im still going on record by saying that ONLY the Tegra2 will yeld the HDMI output. The Samsung chipset will have to use of the micro usb MHL output.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Cheers your s is also a good find Kona786. I had this guy bragging about his N8 that his N8 is better then Android becuase he can plug his USB into it..."i said is that all it can do?"
Nice to know that the SGSII can do the same. thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom