***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Some of them yes but the main reason why i rooted my SGS3 was to increase the volume, now its insanely loud at full pelt. Also i rooted to play a few games that wouldnt work on the SGS3.

I havent delved into custom roms and such, i like my SGS3 the way it is, a few hacks installed and im pretty happy. Im now waiting on the official JB update to come through.

how did you achieve the volume boost?

Yep, the red and blue are £370, the white is £390 for some reason. I don't imagine the price will stay that low for long as it's made its way to Hot UK Deals now.

I figure as it's undeniably one of the Android flagships, when my contract ends next September I can basically sell it for a little less than what I got it for. Was originally going to pick up an Xperia Mini Pro just to tide me over, but ended up waiting to make sure I got the quote for my Lumia 800's repair. Glad I spotted this :)

When's the red coming out in the UK? I did a quick search and couldn't find it for sale in the UK?

I got mine from buymobilephones.net other day they had a deal on, £21 free on contract on O2 I went for the white one which I really like looks great, with the internet bolt-on removed its now £15 which is a good price.

Will just keep paying that and let a family member use the sim out of it.

I've managed to throw my handset across a car park and crack the glass at the side of the screen. Any idea on where and how much to get it fixed?

If you are up to doing it yourself, you can buy the screen, LCD and digitiser complete on Ebay for about £140, or just the glass front for about £15 to £20.

Got my S3 and just trying to get used to it. I put CyanogenMod v9 on it and liking it so far - enough to make me sell my jailbroken iPhone 4S? I don't know yet, I need to try and find out what all the fuss is about.

Not impressed with the battery either, yesterday it was <10% by the time I got home and today it's gone down by 10% in an hour. 25 minutes of the screen been on and just listening to Spotify over 3G (on the train).

The latest siyah 1.6.1 is working fine on my Criskelo v14 rom :) smooth as silk (not butter, that phrase is starting to annoy me!)

1.6RC3 was laggy and slow, 1.6 was better, 1.6.1 is the bog's dollocks ;)

Cheers. Ill try 1.6.1 with Omega 27.1 later.

I did make a mistake in restoring apps from an ICS Titanium backup rather than just data. My phone was smooth until I did that.

Back
Top Bottom