***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Had quotes of £60 and £180 to get the screen replaced on my SGS3. One obviously includes the digitiser, one doesn't.

I suspect the glass is all that's needed, assuming I trust the back street bloke with a mullet to get the digitiser off and back on in one piece.

Mine looks and feels like CM10, just without the lack of Samsung stuff in CM10 :p

But it doesn't feel the same. I found stuff like dailer and contracts just doesn't feel as fluid. Been off touchwiz for months and can't say I miss any of the features.

Tempted, got 9 hours today with 2 hours screen time :p
That's pretty bad, try using the new siyah 1.6.3 kernel. My battery is not rubbish, but I'm still getting about over 3 hours screen time.

That deal is back on Buymobilephones.net if anyone wants one but can't afford it up front,
Its on O2 but the phone won't be locked never had one locked from them, its 100 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb internet and free phone.

Just remove the internet bolt on which is £6 a month if you don't want to use the sim then it works out at £15.50 a month and comes in at £372 over the 24 months.

Because the guy who was doing the ROM has sold his S3 and there's no updates since the 20th, I like tinkering so can't just stick to it now JB is properly out and we have good custom kernels etc :)

Back
Top Bottom