***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

I realise, after some playing, it may be because my phone spends most of its time in silent... if I set an alarm, surely it should ignore that?

I want my phone to be quiet through the night, but I need it to be loud to wake me. Surely that makes sense?

If you use a third party alarm, can Google Now interact with it? I generally set my alarm by telling the phone to 'wake me at 6:20' for example.

Okay, I just tested using Google Now and since I installed 'Double Twist Alarm Clock' it does give me the option to change the default, so that's quite cool. That seems to work fine... ignore me... move along... nothing to see here...

I realise, after some playing, it may be because my phone spends most of its time in silent... if I set an alarm, surely it should ignore that?

I want my phone to be quiet through the night, but I need it to be loud to wake me. Surely that makes sense?

If you use a third party alarm, can Google Now interact with it? I generally set my alarm by telling the phone to 'wake me at 6:20' for example.

The default alarm clock may not ignore it. kaloer clock has an option to ignore silent and force max volume for the alarm!

Hi

At times I've found that I need to restart my phone as I sometimes lose my mobile data connection.

It seems to do it when I leave my wifi connection but does not change to the mobile data connection only a restart gets it running again.

Its happened 2-3 times now , wondering if its a known bug?

cheers

Guys, picked up a S3 today (beats my IP5 imo!) am looking for a ROM but not sure which is best? want to get rid of the bloatware and install some custom themes. Anyone point me in the right direction for a decent rom or should I wait for Jelly Bean which is suppose to be released Monday?

Yes they are, Wanam has Samsung apps as a zip file you can flash. By the Samsung goodies I mean stuff like allshare cast, exfat support for the sd card, the better camera app etc.

I always wondered whether all of the extra processes and services were necessary when running a Samsung rom. I definitely miss the Touchwiz camera though..

Back
Top Bottom