***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
hmm, right so I tried the wanamlite thing I posted above...

I flashed wanamlite, then stock toggles then jb domination and it didn't boot.

So I flashed wanamlite and booted, it was fine. Went back and flashed stock toggles, also fine.

Then flashed jb domination.. hung at boot again?

I always wipe the cache etc so it couldn't be that..

I have wanamlite 3.8 and jb domination 1.2, are they compatible does anyone know?

I'd have liked to try jb domination 1.3.5 but the only download link I could find wanted to text me a code that cost £1.50? I don't so much mind the cost but there's not a chance in hell I'm signing up for an sms subscription service.

So, could any kind forumite help me out and suggest whats going wrong? Should I try wanamlite 3.7 for example with jbd 1.2?

Soldato
hmm, right so I tried the wanamlite thing I posted above...

I flashed wanamlite, then stock toggles then jb domination and it didn't boot.

So I flashed wanamlite and booted, it was fine. Went back and flashed stock toggles, also fine.

Then flashed jb domination.. hung at boot again?

I always wipe the cache etc so it couldn't be that..

I have wanamlite 3.8 and jb domination 1.2, are they compatible does anyone know?
I'd have liked to try jb domination 1.3.5 but the only download link I could find wanted to text me a code that cost £1.50? I don't so much mind the cost but there's not a chance in hell I'm signing up for an sms subscription service.

So, could any kind forumite help me out and suggest whats going wrong? Should I try wanamlite 3.7 for example with jbd 1.2?

like I previously posted, the theme need be saved on your internal SDcard.

Soldato
Well its all working now I just can't figure out a clean way of getting into Google Now. Its good, just not sure its as nice as cm10. Problem is for some reason my cm10 backup has lost its WiFi connection.

Soldato
Well its all working now I just can't figure out a clean way of getting into Google Now. Its good, just not sure its as nice as cm10. Problem is for some reason my cm10 backup has lost its WiFi connection.

Going from a leaked JB rom to CM breaks wifi. You'll have to odin flash a stock samsung 4.0.4 rom, enable wifi and nfc in settings, then restore back to CM10.

Soldato
Dropped my S3 in the changing rooms after footy. It only fell about 2 feet and the whole top left corner cracked. So annoyed as it was pristine. I can't look at it now, it's hideous, I'm weeping inside.

Soldato
Dropped my S3 in the changing rooms after footy. It only fell about 2 feet and the whole top left corner cracked. So annoyed as it was pristine. I can't look at it now, it's hideous, I'm weeping inside.

I sympathise. The thought makes me shudder. Hope you get it sorted.

Soldato
Yea, I have insurance with insurance2go, probably going to give them a ring when I can if I can't live with over the next few days. I'm one of those anal folk that doesn't like anything to be blemished, especially my phone :(

Soldato
After comparing my official JB'd S3(LTE) to my sister's ICS S3, I can say that you guys waiting for JB are in for a treat - it's noticeable smoother and snappier.

A very transparent example is when you bring up the task switcher - its instant and scrolling up and down the list is butter smooth - on ICS the list populates gradually and is very choppy in comparison when scrolling.

S3 on JB is immensely smooth EVERYWHERE.

Soldato
After comparing my official JB'd S3(LTE) to my sister's ICS S3, I can say that you guys waiting for JB are in for a treat - it's noticeable smoother and snappier.

A very transparent example is when you bring up the task switcher - its instant and scrolling up and down the list is butter smooth - on ICS the list populates gradually and is very choppy in comparison when scrolling.

S3 on JB is immensely smooth EVERYWHERE.

Am glad you're enjoying the JB experience on your phone kona!

I'm still waiting for T Mob to deliver my phone :(

I've sold my S3 and am currently using a Hauwei Ascend G300! :p

Soldato
Cheers stoosh! Between you and me 2GB RAM is lovely :D

What's the hold up with your S3 - Y NO Next day delivery? :p

No probs Mate! :) I can imagine that the 2GB RAM really adds to the user experience of the device! You're so lucky!! :D

I don't know what the hold up with T Mobile is, I was expecting the phone to arrive on Fri and after a no show I gave them a call and the customer services said that there's been a high demand for the Titanium Grey LTE and I might get my phone either Monday or Tuesday.

I wasn't happy and I certainly didn't like the fact that she was rubbing it in by saying that there was a high demand for the phone! :(

Have you rooted your S3 yet? I've found a link on XDA explaining how to do it if you're interested.

Soldato
I see. Word has spread of LTE version. It's soo worth the wait.

Not rooted yet no. There's no way of resetting the couter to zero yet iirc.
Once you root yours I'll feel more confident :D. I soo miss 'ad away' and root apps etc.

Back
Top Bottom