***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
I hope we at get 4.1.1, not straight 4.1.0, because then we have to wait for bug fixes then.

it will be 4.1.1

Screenshot_2012-10-06-17-48-47_zpsabe3dc72.png

Soldato
This is what confuses me. How can Samsung not have JB out for all I9300 phones when the I9305 has had it for a couple of weeks and is essentially the same phone :confused:

No idea what releasing it country by country is either as all it is doing is ****ing people off.

Soldato
Who has used super nexus and wanamlite ?
Which is faster and has the least bugs ?
Currently on super nexus and this is fast, and the creator of it posted build 5 comming soon and it's even smoother

Soldato
Ah, cool. I was considering flashing but think I'll hang about for the stock Samsung JB, it can't be that much longer...!

Are others when Samsung releases JB going to go straight to that or stick with their custom ROMS?

Soldato
I dont understand why JB gets released to different countries at different times. If its up and running fine on the device then why not release it to all the unbranded/sim free phones.
I understand that the carrier locked phones will take longer as the carriers need to put their 'bloatware' into the firmware but why its released by country is beyond me ??

Soldato
I dont understand why JB gets released to different countries at different times. If its up and running fine on the device then why not release it to all the unbranded/sim free phones.
I understand that the carrier locked phones will take longer as the carriers need to put their 'bloatware' into the firmware but why its released by country is beyond me ??

its to stop servers getting hammered or proliferating a bug they haven't found in testing.

Could someone kindly post a link to 3.8 please

Many thanks

its the 2nd result on wanamlite.com I'm using it, very nice :)

Associate
My sound has suddenly stopped working, notifications, playing music on loud speaker etc. I've tried a factory reset in case some setting was screwed up but that hasn't worked.

It worked up until this afternoon when I put it on silent for half hour and since then nothing. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom