***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Word is spreading quickly!

I'll wait until development catches up on the LTE scene and I can use Triangle away etc then I'll defo root it. I can understand that you miss all the root apps as you pretty much had your S2 running the way you wanted it to be.

I'm sure that once the LTE is more widely available then the development on the phone will gather pace, that's one thing the S3 has over the LTE version.

Will keep you updated when I do root mine but I got to get my hands on the phone first! Come on T Mob!

Soldato
Dropped my S3 in the changing rooms after footy. It only fell about 2 feet and the whole top left corner cracked. So annoyed as it was pristine. I can't look at it now, it's hideous, I'm weeping inside.

Thats gutting and i know how you feel, im very much like that in regards to my stuff aswell - Did you have it in any case such as the rock cases or something like that?

Man of Honour
What cases are you guys using? I've still got a naked Galaxy and it's taken a minor knock to the side. Nothing I can't live with but I think I'd rather get it in a case now to make sure it doesn't get any more marks on it.

Associate
a tweet i received this morning from samsung mobile uk

2012-10-15124302_zpse7099c1a.png

Soldato
I noticed on twitter this morning from that Samknows site or whatever it is called, a huge stream of OS updates for various countries and devices - mostly all of them for many different countries minus the UK. Samsung really do sodding love us don't they :/

I am using some Rock case clone from ebay that set me back £3 or so. Must admit I am very surprised by how good it is. May buy the original now :D

Soldato
Its up on XDA the Swedish version has English also, tried it myself using the CWM version and it seems good so far, the lag when pressing home has gone from the Polish leak.

Associate
Well this seems all about right, we get it the month that 4.2 Key lime Pie starts getting mentioned.

I hope we at get 4.1.1, not straight 4.1.0, because then we have to wait for bug fixes then.

Back
Top Bottom