***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Does a rom flash update the camera firmware?

Mart

I currently have ZDFE02 is this the latest and greatest?

I don't think it does as Samsung Apps store usually has the camera firmware flasher so you could flash via that any time.

Anyone have any problems with connecting to WiFi networks on the latest Wanam? Can't connect to download TitaniumBackup and restore :(.

No wifi problems noted here, everything seems to be working just fine. re-check wifi security settings and possibly typos?

Soldato
My S3 LTE turned up yesterday but unfortunately it has a ink line that runs across the entire length of the screen and can be seen in daylight too so it's going back.

JB really flies on it and it takes the S3 on another level.

Unfortunately the phone has to go back because of the defect and to be honest I really am not taken with the Titanium grey.

Wish I hadn't sold my Pebble Blue S3!

That'll teach me for fooling around. Am going to put in an order for a pebble blue S3 when T Mobile refund me.

The trials and tribulations of being a phone freak! LOL!

Soldato
gosh that was a mission to get back from wanamlite 3.8 to CM10 whilst getting my wifi back. Much happier with CM10, I find the wanamlite notification area too fussy.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Go into Samsung Voice and Settings then disable the double click home button action. Lag = Gone :) No need for Samsung voice with Google's new thing.

Wanam goes one step further with decreased home button delay as well so it's a bit snappier yet.

Don
My S3 turned up today :) I haven't had much time to play with it at work, so this evening I will be trying to figure out how to migrate everything from my old HD2 :)

Back
Top Bottom