***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
I wasjust this minute getting this on my lte s3, it's on the Google homepage? It's working as I'm typing this

Odd. don't know what it could be.

is your firmware the same as mine:

Screenshot_2012-10-06-17-48-47_zpsabe3dc72.png

EDIT - JAMAL, mine works in the stock browser on ocuk (but not in address bar) and not in chrome, Quick ICS etc.

Last edited:
Associate
What's people views on the Orange network?

My contract is up next month and I'm leaving O2 as the signal and upgrade deals are shocking.

And I'm looking at the Amber Brown SIII, and Orange seem to have quite good deals.

Soldato
Don't think it ever had prediction in the address bar? It's not really something that you need predicting?

No predictions here in either address bars with JB and Swiftkey. Google predicts words for you though.

Works with the stock Samsung keyboard on the URL bar. Dont realy NEED it in the URL bar but would be nice.

Main issue is prediction not working with quick ics browser.

Associate
i got an odd problem, i turn the phone on and everything is normal but when the screen goes off on its own and i want to turn it back on to use the phone buttons light up and the screen sensor works, but the screen itself doesn't come on unless i turn the phone off and back on again??

any ideas?

Associate
i got an odd problem, i turn the phone on and everything is normal but when the screen goes off on its own and i want to turn it back on to use the phone buttons light up and the screen sensor works, but the screen itself doesn't come on unless i turn the phone off and back on again??

any ideas?
Mine was doing that but I never got a fix. In the end I sent it back to VF and they replaced the main board.

Back
Top Bottom