***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Man of Honour
Hmm. I'm getting the following. "Unfortunately messaging has stopped working"

I cannot for the life of me access my text messages.

It's been fine all week. Haven't installed any programmes since. I've got the jb update from o2. But as I said it was working fine. How frustrating. Internet and all other apps work fine.

screenshot2012102811214.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I've done the same for someone who had a locked s3.

This is what I did:

1- root the phone
2- use sim unlock app to unlock phone
3- flash latest jellybean firmware

The phone remained unlocked when I updated to JB but it was no longer rooted, which was perfect. :)

Sorry I havent given any links, I'm posting from my phone.

Having a mare :(

Rooted the phone fine

Downloaded an galaxysimunlock, installed and ran it but then said I needed busybox.
Downloaded and installed busybox then tried simunlock again but said I now don't have root?

Caporegime
I don't have it :s

Here's how you can use a voice command to take pictures with your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.

1. Go to Settings.

2. Go to Language and Input.

3. Go to Voice Command for Apps.

4. Go to Camera.

5. After turning on voice command, you can say "shoot" to take a photo.

Still don't have that option... unless you need s voice?

I think you do need S voice, as on my wanam v4.2 ROM i installed S voice from the installer.

Just checked in my settings and i dont have voice command for apps option. Again im not running a stock JB rom, im rooted and running the wanam v4.2 ROM.

EDIT: Ok i was looking in the phones settings etc and couldnt see the options above but looked in S voice's settings and i see what you mean. On my phone in S voice i have neither of those options checked. But still have the options when i open my camera to say voice commands to take pics. It could be a wanam v4.2 specific option so unless your running wanam v4.2 then i dont know really.

Last edited:
Soldato
#Noob alert#

Having a mare :(
Rooted the phone fine
Downloaded an galaxysimunlock, installed and ran it but then said I needed busybox.
Downloaded and installed busybox then tried simunlock again but said I now don't have root?

I've done it now thanks, rooted again and then did the simunlock again.
My heads in pieces now just took a couple of paracetamol and chillin out for a bit :)

All sorted now? I'm back home in front of a PC now so just give me a shout if you need any help.

Soldato
Am I right in saying if I come from ics to wanam lite
There is no pint in me going back to stock to get O2 jb then rooting back to wanam

Daft question just wanted to know

Soldato
I would,be totally happy with this phone if the battery life was better
Full charge last night, in mympocketball morning 1 phone call, 82%???

Why

Soldato
I would,be totally happy with this phone if the battery life was better
Full charge last night, in mympocketball morning 1 phone call, 82%???

Why

Only you can know why. Installing Better Battery Stats would tell you but I would guess it is Google Now and Latitude that are doing it. Turn them both off and you will be back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom