***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Your mention was the first I have heard about the dying phones but it does seem weird aye :/

The increased mobile reception is weird too! Normally at work here I'd see 2-3 bars but it's full bars right now! The battery meter screen shows more solid green than usual too for reception.

This is on DLJ1 modem that comes with previous Wanam btw. I'mon 3.

That's really strange...Maybe Three have installed a new mast near your place of work...surely it can't be the ROM..Wanam's good but he can't be that good can he?? :D

I'm back on Wanam 4.3 after my very short stint on stock Samsung...It feels nice to have a phone rocking Wanamlite and JB Dom again.

Who needs a Nexus 4 eh? :p

Battery is great with latest wanam and siyah. 11 hours, with 5.5 hours screen on! Charged for about half an hour through my laptop at the end. Impressed :)

Battery is great with latest wanam and siyah. 11 hours, with 5.5 hours screen on! Charged for about half an hour through my laptop at the end. Impressed :)

This phone just keeps getting better with these ROMS and Samsung's timely updates this time around.

I'm usually quite a freak when it comes to mobile phones and want the latest and greatest but with an awesome dev community and quite frankly a decent specced phone the S3 will be my main phone until the S4 comes out.

Same here stoosh - can't see myself changing handsets till the SGS4 - No other phone caters for my spec list better than the S3, the only small downer being the hard buttons (esp home button).

I'm just afraid of trying Siyah as I don't want to break Allshare Cast!

Maybe 3 installed a new aerial somewhere I don't know but all I know is today I had no signal issues at work walking around anywhere! Normally I post here while walking between server buildings and I'd get the occasional page not found message as it loses signal, I work in a wireless signal heavy environment so interference is often a problem at certain areas of the place but today had no issues and the only thing I have changed myself is reset and reflash Wanam 4.3!

Same here stoosh - can't see myself changing handsets till the SGS4 - No other phone caters for my spec list better than the S3, the only small downer being the hard buttons (esp home button).

And you've got the bonus of having the LTE version Kona! :D
The Dev scene's slowly picking up for it now and when it gathers momentum the LTE will be even better!

The home button is a pain the butt however it's a very minor inconvenience!

Grrr!! My phone seems to have developed an irritating habit of not type, the buttons press but no letters appear. A similar thing happened to my desire, and only restarting solves it........ WHY!!!

Not only that sodding EE haven't released JB yet, time to root and install a ROM I think.

Last edited:
Grrr!! My phone seems to have developed an irritating habit of not type, the buttons press but no letters appear. A similar thing happened to my desire, and only restarting solves it........ WHY!!!

Not only that sodding EE haven't released JB yet, time to root and install a ROM I think.

Mine has started doing this, usually in the browser though, I'm using swiftkey so not sure if its just the keyboard bugging out or the phone itself.

Is there any colour / saturation mods or tweaks available for the Gs3 screen?

I'm considering switching to one + an extended battery when my contract is up in 2 weeks, but I'm not a fan of amoled screens and it's the one thing stopping me atm.

I know there's the 4 different colour settings in the stock rom but I still wasn't that happy with the colours after trying them out on a friends phone.

Back
Top Bottom