***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Finaly got CM10 installed and working, the Odin method is brilliant, managed to keep all my old stuff and just flash it over the top of CM9. So much easier.

EPIC Kernel wakelock :( :

Screenshot_2012-11-21-19-24-25_zps72bcd528.png
Screenshot_2012-11-21-19-26-17_zps6e62ad37.png

1hr screen on time @ 50% brightness.

No time to sort it today though.

Just got my S3 back from Samsung. Fully repaired and working after its "sudden death" experience. No warranty issues despite it being rooted albeit never had anything other than stock rom. Restore with Kies didnt work! sigh so have rebuilt it.

Is there any way you can get the notification bar at the top of the screen to display the icons in blue a'la most of the phones from the "Post your Desktop" thread without rooting or flashing a custom rom?

Just got my S3 back from Samsung. Fully repaired and working after its "sudden death" experience. No warranty issues despite it being rooted albeit never had anything other than stock rom. Restore with Kies didnt work! sigh so have rebuilt it.

Is there any way you can get the notification bar at the top of the screen to display the icons in blue a'la most of the phones from the "Post your Desktop" thread without rooting or flashing a custom rom?

Out of interest did you have to show proof of purchase to get it warranty repaired? Service centre?

Out of interest did you have to show proof of purchase to get it warranty repaired? Service centre?

Not really - I took it in with the box and the warranty card but they barely looked at it. Phone has only been out for 5 months so probably they realised it was straightforward warranty.

Is there anyway to increase the amount of contacts added when sending a text. It will only allow a maximum of 10 people which I find annoying.
I'm on Omega 33.2 and Orange is my carrier

Have you tried using a different sms app like GoSms or chomp? That might remove the limit.

Back
Top Bottom