***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

So who thinks we'll see the software from the Galaxy Camera ported over to the S3? The camera app looks much better. Doubt it's possible though, probably a lot of hardware limitations.

6rzSo.jpg

Last edited:
I need some help. My S3 has been lagging majorly since the past 1-2 weeks (since i uninstalled GoSMS). The device was showing some slowing down so i decided to uninstall GoSMS and use the stock messaging service. However for the past 1-2 weeks my frames have dropped significantly (when scrolling left and right).

Whenever i type texts, the letters do not register till after a few seconds. I could get a video for you guys to see the delay.
Dont know much about android apart from me running JB.

Chaps, I was pondering something as I used the bus to goto work today. I had a guy staring at me as I txt'd a friend and I suddenly thought "what would I do if someone grabbed the S3 and ran off with it?".

I am injured atm so I have my left hand to use only, which leaves me unable to give chase. How would I implement a remote wipe, or location tracking setup like iOS presently has?

My S2 contract is up in 3 days time so I am doing my usual of getting prices from various sources, making notes, calling Orange to see the offers, saying they are rubbish then calling back few days later to speak to the retentions people to see what they offer instead.

£220 for the phone, £29.82 pm, unlimited text, 400 mins, 12 month contract (what I am on currently). The net they add on as a bundle. Comes to £637 total. Doesn't seem to bad but not sure what to do. I can sell my S2 and pay for the S3 handset almost with that. Not sure if I really need an upgrade at all.

Back
Top Bottom