***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Been using Google Nav in France and Belgium all weekend. No problems at all and piggybacking off Orange and BASE. Good HSPA reception all round I found. Really impressed with directions and mapping around Europe.

Maps used 811MB which would have cost £550ish at the standard 69p per MB had I not activated Europass for £5 per day for AYCE :eek:

Been using Google Nav in France and Belgium all weekend. No problems at all and piggybacking off Orange and BASE. Good HSPA reception all round I found. Really impressed with directions and mapping around Europe.

Maps used 811MB which would have cost £550ish at the standard 69p per MB had I not activated Europass for £5 per day for AYCE :eek:

should have downloaded the maps before you went !

Hi, mine was amongst one of the first, not once has it had this issue. Is anyone plugging the charger into the phone when the socket is switched on?

I do. I always thought that was standard practice!? I've never known anybody to turn the plug off at the socket before plugging the phone in.

What's Omega like on battery life?

I've been using Android Revolution for months now but the Jellybean roms have just been laggy.

Installed Wanam rom the other day and I'm sick of it sending me back to the default launcher when exiting certain apps.

Maybe Im having a senior moment, but looking at the Sotmax rom its "based on official firmware 4.1.2 XXELK4 (Middle Asia)". I thought it was a test release so not official. :confused:

Anyone else have a problem with the S3 dropping calls? Well, not proper dropping, but after a certain time (and only using the high speed connection rather than slow GSM) i can't hear the other side, nothing at all. But I think they can still hear me a bit

Back
Top Bottom