***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Damn! Well good stuff on the LTE S3 though :D

The Dev scene is lacking on the S3 LTE but there are a few decent ROMS that I can get by with! :p How's it going with the Note 2?

Sweet - let us know how you get on.

Hold up - does JB Dom even work on the i9305?

@kona and EniGmA Pandoriam has options via Aroma installer to run JB Dom and it's working very well!

See link below for details

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1974648

Nice stoosh - so is JB dom just like the one on the S3 i9300? - All upto date?

Could you explain how the dev get JB Dom to work? Does he just take the i9300 version and bake it into his i9305 ROM?

Nice stoosh - so is JB dom just like the one on the S3 i9300? - All upto date?

Could you explain how the dev get JB Dom to work? Does he just take the i9300 version and bake it into his i9305 ROM?

Yes Mate it's just like the one on the S3 (GSM) version, it's been baked into the ROM and works very well.

Infact the whole ROM is very stable, clean and fast.

v3.6 is being uploaded by the Dev right now, am waiting for it to appear so I can download it.

This ROM is one of the best ones available for the S3 LTE :)

Well, I've got my shiny new GS3 LTE & I'm really really ****** off :mad:

1. Wanam doesn't support the i9305

but that doesn't matter as it looks like the USB is knackered :(

The PC / phone bleeps & installs the drivers but then diddly squat. Kies / ADB / nothing can see the phone.

I've tried it on two PC's, neither work with the GS3 but both are fine with my GS2

Anybody got an idea before I phone T-mobile for a swap ?

What ROMs based on 4.2 are there for the S3 that still work with tethering?
I tried the Supernexus one and this is known not to work. Not sure if this is an issue with the phone or this specific ROM?

It's the one thing stopping me adding a custom stock Android ROM as I use tethering a lot to connect my iPad to the net through the S3?

Just to clarify, it's the i9300 I have not the new LTE version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom