***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

This might seem stupid but is there any difference regarding a ROCK case for the 3g and 4g (LTE) versions of the S3.

The actual dimensions of the phone are the same hopefully?

Last edited:
what earphones are people using with the s3?

ive just broke my standard ones and am looking for a bit of an upgrade and hopefully something with a skip button that works with poweramp

This ROM thing... How do you do it? Is it easy? And what are people recommending?

My battery life is shocking.

You have to root first and install a custom recovery like CWM. Then via CWM you can flash a ROM you have downloaded.

There's a thread on this forum somewhere on how too root and put a custom recovery on an S3.

The stock ROM should have decent batterylife as standard. Post some battery screenshots if you can.

@ stoosh: my mate has a S3 LTE and he's installed the latest padoria rom. I'll be checking it out this evening :)

Nice one kona, make sure its the latest 3.6 version. There's so many options in regards to theming the ROM you wont get bored.

Am going to try rooting my phone again when I get home from work using the tookit.

Let me know what you make of the ROM

I've been on 3.6 since this morning :D

It seems OK so far :)

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the S3 toolkit. I downloaded it last night and it seems very easy and comprehensive to use :)

Glad that you're like 3.6 ATM, I've tried to download it but Google Drive's saying that too many users have downloaded it and it won't be available for at least 24 hours. That sucks :mad:

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the S3 toolkit. I downloaded it last night and it seems very easy and comprehensive to use :)

Glad that you're like 3.6 ATM, I've tried to download it but Google Drive's saying that too many users have downloaded it and it won't be available for at least 24 hours. That sucks :mad:

I can put it on my webspace if you want ?

Back
Top Bottom