***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Thanks chap - an easy fix.

I will get around to trying the Pandoriam, just not yet as I'm stapped for time.

Are you trying a custom kernal too stoosh?

I know that feeling well being strapped for time :eek:

You get a choice of using the stock kernel or the Perseus kernel. I chose the latter as its supposed to give you a better battery life.

PandoriaM v4 is being uploaded on XDA. I can't wait!

Last edited:
I know that feeling well being strapped for time :eek:

You get a choice of using the stock kernel or the Perseus kernel. I chose the latter as its supposed to give you a better battery life.

PandoriaM v4 is being uploaded on XDA. I can't wait!

The Perseus kernel sounds quite comprehensive from reading the i9300 thread - lots of little tweaks. Have you noticed much/any difference? You overclocked at all?

New version already! Looking forward to it.

I'm more hoping for a Note II port but as it stands I'm missing JB Dom less and less given how good AOSP theme on N2 looks :p

As for dialler, even on the S3 I've always used Dialer One :)

Hey guys,

I'm currently on Wanam v3.9 and would I just download and flash Wanam 5.1 over it or do I need to take other precautions? for instance wipe data and factory reset.

Hey guys,

I'm currently on Wanam v3.9 and would I just download and flash Wanam 5.1 over it or do I need to take other precautions? for instance wipe data and factory reset.

Just do a cache and dalvik wipe, make sure you do a backup of your apps and settings just to be on the safe side. Then flash wanam 5.1 once you have done the dalvik and cache wipe and you should be good to go.

Going to wait for JB dom 1.5 myself before flashing to wanam 5.1.

JKay's framework is available for the new ELKC ROM now :) all working well, but there are no AOSP blue themes available yet as they haven't been ported, but he reckons they'll be available today :)

Hopefully, JBDom will get a version compatible with JKay's framework too! That would be ideal!

Just do a cache and dalvik wipe, make sure you do a backup of your apps and settings just to be on the safe side. Then flash wanam 5.1 once you have done the dalvik and cache wipe and you should be good to go.

Going to wait for JB dom 1.5 myself before flashing to wanam 5.1.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm waiting for JB dom 1.5 too :)

Back
Top Bottom