***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

My S3 has slowed down massively since updating to the latest Android. It's at the point where it takes at least 5 seconds for it to wake up when you press the centre button.

What can I do to speed it up, other than buy a new phone?

My S3 has slowed down massively since updating to the latest Android. It's at the point where it takes at least 5 seconds for it to wake up when you press the centre button.

What can I do to speed it up, other than buy a new phone?

What's the current version mk9 or mk6? Mk9 is full if bugs and should never of been released by Samsung. Mk6 is far better might take a week or two to get the next update from your operator.

Otherwise the only thing you can do is flash one of the other roms we have been discussing for the last three pages!

All is not good with Temasek11 :(

Woke up this morning with my alarm not having gone off :(
Pressed the home button to wake up the phone and the two led buttons lit up for 10 seconds but the rest of the phone stayed off, the phone then reset by itself.
After it had booted I got a message saying 'missed alarm' (might've been 'event' either way no ****...)

Looking at the battery stats it still says 15 hours runtime (so the phone doesn't think it restarted or thats just till it was last charged?) But Swype is at the top of the usage list? More than screen and Android OS even? I cleared Swypes Cache but don't know what else to do.

Just need the phone to not miss alarms really :)

Strange, that's happened to me before but on a Samsung JB build. I've been using Temaseks rom with Boeffla kernel for about 3 weeks now, with the alarm waking me up every day!

Temasek just updated his rom, (16th) and its lovely nice and smooth. I had swapped from OmegaDroid to Temasek and back again when the brought out a 4.4.2 rom but Temaseks rom is soon much nicer, think I might stay here for a while.

So is that Boeffla or Boeffla ABB?
Also already having temasek 11 installed, is there a quick way to put the newer version over the top, or should I really format and wipe everything as you would when changing from a different rom-rom?

Back
Top Bottom