***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Caporegime
Bleugh my phone randomly stops charging during the night. This morning I woke up to it on 36%. Might just be the ROM I'm using or could be the phone itself. Needs to update to the latest Tamasek really.

Soldato
Bleugh my phone randomly stops charging during the night. This morning I woke up to it on 36%. Might just be the ROM I'm using or could be the phone itself. Needs to update to the latest Tamasek really.

Doubt it's your ROM, mor likely to be fluff in the charger port, try stick a sewing needle in there and scraping it around, I do mine once a month as it builds up really quickly.

Soldato
Just got quotes to repair my phone, and they're charging between £70 to £100!
They keep saying the spiel that the screen is attached the LCD (OLED or what it is) screen.

I've ordered the kit online, which cost £10, and I'll do it myself on the weekend hopefully.

Hi just wondering how you got on with this? My glass has been cracked for about 6 months didn't think it was possible to repair just the glass. Did it on a few iPhones in the past but if you've got links to what you ordered and which instructions you followed that would be great.

My contract is up in a couple of months and I want to get this fixed and sold :)

Caporegime
What's GAPPS are people using on V50? Flashed earlier on today, but I keep getting freezes when installing through the Play Store, using the latest PA Stock.

Soldato
Banks 'Core' Gapps don't exist any more - as he's ditched the 'standard' package (as all apps are now available on the Play Store) so the only one available now is called "Banks Minimal"

It's exactly the same package but the name has changed - just mentioning it to save stress and confusion for anyone specifically looking for the core package :)

Soldato
Hi just wondering how you got on with this? My glass has been cracked for about 6 months didn't think it was possible to repair just the glass. Did it on a few iPhones in the past but if you've got links to what you ordered and which instructions you followed that would be great.

My contract is up in a couple of months and I want to get this fixed and sold :)

Hi mate,

I tried it with a hairdryer and everything but it wasn't successful.
It seemed far to difficult to remove so instead of pushing it too hard I am going to take it to a place that charges £70 and just accept it :(

Back
Top Bottom