**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

Lol you seem so cynical. If Exynos is bad we can all just return the phone inside 14 days, phone review or not.

Hey you brought up the review embrago, I'm just theorising :p

I did get burned very badly with S10 series though as far as battery life went so there's no chance I'll ever get a Samsung product without seeing reviews and comparisons first. End of the day it's tech so I don't hold grudges, if it's good in this generation then it's good and I'll consider it.

Hey you brought up the review embrago, I'm just theorising :p

I did get burned very badly with S10 series though as far as battery life went so there's no chance I'll ever get a Samsung product without seeing reviews and comparisons first. End of the day it's tech so I don't hold grudges, if it's good in this generation then it's good and I'll consider it.

Good to know. Let's wait and see what the reviews have to say.

Gonna import the Snapdragon model around march I think.

I had the Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon through Wonda Mobile, very very good phone and almost perfect apart from one thing. Most import SD models come from HK and there is a very big lag on security updates and patches.

Note 20 Ultra is still November patch with no sign of One UI 3, really poor and not acceptable for a flagship.

I've decided to get the s21 ultra with the Exynos , 2100. Fingers crossed they have learnt their lesson from the 990 Exynos (appears they have)

I am tempted, just worried about the battery life. Will wait for reviews before I commit anything.

I'm between the S21 and the Xperia 5 ii.

Back
Top Bottom