**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

I'm no expert but I extensively researched 25w charging/chargers when trying to get one for my S20 FE and every time it came back to the genuine Samsung Charger. I couldn't find anything else that activated the 25w Super Fast Charging. Things may have progressed a little since but I had no luck anyway.

Thanks. Yes it does seem like PPS support is a must for 25W.

Cheapest i can beat EE down to at the moment for the Ultra 128gb is £76 month with no upfront cost

1800 quid plus two 3.99%+Cpi price increases over the 24 month contract is madness pricing. Or rather, anyone who pays it is mad.

Far cheaper to buy the phone interest free on Samsung’s upgrade program and buy a sim only.

FaceID still every bit as quick I’d wager and having just moved over to iPhone I find it much better to use.

No thanks to that ancient notch look.

Samsung has face unlock and more than secure enough for my use.

FPS doubles down for other scenarios. Ahem masks.

Let's not get into high refresh screens, I can and can't believe what iPhone get away with.

1800 quid plus two 3.99%+Cpi price increases over the 24 month contract is madness pricing. Or rather, anyone who pays it is mad.

Far cheaper to buy the phone interest free on Samsung’s upgrade program and buy a sim only.

I have to agree. Problem i have is i cant drop that kinda of money in one go without it hurting. I'm thinking of having a look at the pay monthly options through samsungs website however while my credit score isnt bad it isnt hot so that might be its own problem

So I get friends and family discount with EE, but only 20% and I'm not sure these prices are that great!

S21 Ultra 512GB
10GB Data = £50 Upfront + (68 x 24) = 1682
100GB Data = £30 Upfront + (69.60 x 24) = 1700.40
Unlimited Data = £30 Upfront + (73.60 x 24) = 1796.40

S21 Ultra 256GB
10GB Data = £50 Upfront + (61.60 x 24) = 1528
40GB Data = £50 Upfront + (63.20 x 24) = 1566.8
100GB Data = £30 Upfront + (64.80 x 24) = 1585
Unlimited Data = £30 Upfront + (68.80 x 24) = 1681.00

I haven't had a Samsung since my s7 edge and was a little disappointed to see Samsung only offer the buds pro with the s21 ultra.
But seeing the 10% discount, £50 for an old phone and 5% topcashback brings the overall price to £940 with free buds pro, I'm a little tempted to upgrade from my pixel 2xl which cost 729 by itself

Anyone used the trade-in with samsung before? seems they will offer me £200 for my s9 which is good but the phone has to be returned to them within 7 days. This seems quite short and can imagine its quite easy to miss that. Anyone had issues before?

Anyone used the trade-in with samsung before? seems they will offer me £200 for my s9 which is good but the phone has to be returned to them within 7 days. This seems quite short and can imagine its quite easy to miss that. Anyone had issues before?

Used it a few times but 7 days? It was 14 days when I did it.

I've just placed my order for the Samsung S21 Ultra 256gig version a couple of days ago, I ended up getting a pretty good deal as well. £699 which includes a discount from my company and trading in my old S10+. Looking forward to the upgrade!

Pulled the trigger and went for the S21 Ultra 256gb in Black. Got 10% off through blue light card via my brother. Will be upgrading from the Mate 20 pro so I'm hoping to see quite a few improvements.

I’ve been looking around at different options. As a result, I have cancelled my original order and re-ordered via the perksatwork portal for a total discount of 20%. 10% off the initial price and 10% cash back (via the portal) plus the buds and tag.

Back
Top Bottom