**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

the plastic bag come in with the new phone i guess?

Separately couple days later just make sure you take few pics of your tradein phone make sure no problems.

I've only had 1 slight problem when they found screen burn on an S7 EDGE and knocked £40 off

Last edited:
Ordered the 512GB Ultra in Phantom Black - a bit gutted that the last minute rumours of the Ultra having a MicroSD slot didn't come true in the end. I'm not a fan of cloud storage for photos/videos.

I like to have external storage myself tbh; but I think the 512GB will suffice; can be a pain transferring stuff across sometimes though

I was just sitting watching the review videos thinking to myself, I'm glad I got the iPhone 12 and not waited for the S21.
Time will tell who made the right call :p

I've come so close to trying an iPhone after years and years of Android but the fact they don't have an AOD is a deal breaker for me.

Do you all have to push a button to wake the screen all the time just to see if you've got a notification still? :(

I've come so close to trying an iPhone after years and years of Android but the fact they don't have an AOD is a deal breaker for me.

Do you all have to push a button to wake the screen all the time just to see if you've got a notification still? :(
I currently use tap to wake which is handy. There is also raise to wake but I got fed up of the screen turning every time I so much as looked at the phone. Admittedly an AOD would be nice to have.

Based on what?
Sorry I didn’t mean one is clearly better than the other, just that I was half expecting the S21 to blow the iPhone out of the water but based on the specs I don’t see it. The base S21 is a bit of a damp squib I think. Solid phone no doubt but it almost seems like an upgraded FE than a flagship.

CPU aside is there an argument that the S21 is actually a downgrade from the S20? It depends on what’s important to the user but lower screen resolution, no expandable storage and plastic back instead of glass. The only thing I can see the S21 has ‘upgraded’ is that chip.
You’ll get one more year of updates I guess if that’s important.

No my Apple Watch shows me.

Got my pre order in for the S21 Ultra but I might cancel. There is nothing on the website to show this is dual sim as they have removed the SD card slot. Which was used for my 2nd sim on my S10+

Back
Top Bottom