**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

I had loads of problems ordering the other night too. When my order eventually did go through I didn't receive an order confirmation email from Samsung (I printed the confirmation page) however I did receive an email re the finance. Maybe try contacting Samsung Finance to see if your finance application has gone through.

When ordering my S21 Ultra I had all sorts of problems also. I paid outright that time but their website crashed when processing the payment - like you the bank had taken the payment but on Samsung's end there was no order. It took a few days to get sorted and the money to be returned to me and Samsung provided me with a £100 voucher for the hassle, which came in handy when putting the order through again.
I have actually now received an email with 'welcome to Samsung finance' and an attached .pdf of my signed agreement. Although no email as of yet from Samsung with details of my order (order number, model and colour of phone, delivery method and date chosen etc etc).

Really tempted to upgrade from the S22U to the S23U with the offers available but it's a shame they don't have away of offsetting your current 0% agreement with them from the trade in which is putting me off. I know that's what the upgrade program was for vs finance but normally I don't have the desire to upgrade after 12m plus the trade in value isn't normally so good. Don't really want two finance agreements on the go.

Definitely beware Quidco and the 10% off codes - my Quidco for S22U got declined because I'd used the voucher instead - not the end of the world but a shame none the less.

Damn you.
With the extra 10% from adding a thumb drive I couldn't resist.

Traded in my s21 ultra.

Got 10% off with referral and 10% off with thumb drive. Came to around £695

If anyone needs a referral code this popped up for me at the end. https://i.soreto.com/samsung/v/EJofCm8h6
haha same, S21 ultra trade in, added screen protector, £688
seems a bit wrong as s21 does everything and mint condition

I saw a battery drain video earlier including the iPhone 14 Pro max and s23 ultra and the S23 ultra kept up pretty nicely to be fair.
I'd also seen this.

The difference between the S23 base and S21 base is incredible if it's legit

Hmm, I found an old Aysha 1.8 something phone I basically got for free from Argos in the drawer that's still sealed and if I stick the IMEI under broken phone trade in, I get £150.

With 20% discount, phone works out £908.55 and while riskier, if I can chuck my S21 Ultra on the 'bay and clear about £300-350, the price already becomes more palatable.

Hmm, I found an old Aysha 1.8 something phone I basically got for free from Argos in the drawer that's still sealed and if I stick the IMEI under broken phone trade in, I get £150.

With 20% discount, phone works out £908.55 and while riskier, if I can chuck my S21 Ultra on the 'bay and clear about £300-350, the price already becomes more palatable.
How did you get the 20% discount?

Can someone please explain to me in simple terms how the Samsung upgrade program works? Is it only one credit search on my file and the yearly upgrades don't require a new credit search all the time?

Back
Top Bottom