**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

I'd also seen this.

The difference between the S23 base and S21 base is incredible if it's legit

I'd also seen this.

The difference between the S23 base and S21 base is incredible if it's legit

I looked at GSM Arena battery life tests, for example they measure the Zenfone 9 and S22U at the same numbers of hours (108) so its an incredible jump in battery life for the S23 IF that tweakers site is correct (beating the 5000mah Exynos S22U)

I looked at GSM Arena battery life tests, for example they measure the Zenfone 9 and S22U at the same numbers of hours (108) so its an incredible jump in battery life for the S23 IF that tweakers site is correct (beating the 5000mah Exynos S22U)

The Snapdragon is much more efficient than the Exynos, I'm never buying another Exynos again.

Last edited:
The Snapdragon is much more efficient than the Exynos, I'm never buying another Exynos again.
This is why I'm getting this one, remember I had a Snapdragon Note 10 import and that was far better.

Sold my S22 Ultra a couple of weeks back for £780 , combined with the discounts I got for the s23 ultra it wasn't too bad. If general battery is as good as some are claiming it will be asweome

This is why I'm getting this one, remember I had a Snapdragon Note 10 import and that was far better.

Sold my S22 Ultra a couple of weeks back for £780 , combined with the discounts I got for the s23 ultra it wasn't too bad. If general battery is as good as some are claiming it will be asweome
Good to see your still on board with the 'Note' series. Remember chatting with you about the Note 5. Gosh that's some time ago.

What S23 Ultra have you gone for?

Red 512gb for me.

Roll on the 13 February.

Good to see your still on board with the 'Note' series. Remember chatting with you about the Note 5. Gosh that's some time ago.

What S23 Ultra have you gone for?

Red 512gb for me.

Roll on the 13 February.
Still love the notes, most complete devices out there even in the S22/23 ultra form.

Always went for the red one, looks nice but for some reason mines the 20th even though it gave the 13th when I checked out .

Ordered an S23 in cream. I'm on a Pixel 5 and love the smaller size, the S23 looks comparable. Pixel 5 is good but is showing it's age now. Google for me just can't quite nail the hardware side of things and the snapdragon chip in the Samsung looks really good. It will be interesting going from stock Android to OneUI but I can just use Google apps from my research.

£706 for the phone and official silicone case.

They gave me this link after checkout which can be used by others for 10%

Damn you.
With the extra 10% from adding a thumb drive I couldn't resist.

Traded in my s21 ultra.

Got 10% off with referral and 10% off with thumb drive. Came to around £695

If anyone needs a referral code this popped up for me at the end. https://i.soreto.com/samsung/v/EJofCm8h6

Just done the same. Cancelled my original order which was just the phone now the CANCEL ORDER icon is showing in my orders screen as it wasn't first thing this morning. I tried to place a second order with trade in before I could cancel the first order but it said IMEI already used. Now I cancelled the first order, added a code, added another item it brought the price down to just under £700. Only thing was it wouldn't recognise my IMEI #1 so I input IMEI #2 instead, went through then. I suspect IMEI #1 is still attached somehow to my original order. I also noticed it allowed me to select delivery from 7 Feb this time and not the 13th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom