**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Unless I'm mistaken, delivery dates for the regular colours appears to have shortened. 3 of the 4 regular colours now have delivery dates from the 7th - I'm sure every colour was showing as from the 13th when I ordered.

Both links above let me generate codes. Normally they show as no codes available when 10 have been used, rather than being expired on use.
Perhaps Samsung are now stopping this code stacking?

Both links above let me generate codes. Normally they show as no codes available when 10 have been used, rather than being expired on use.
Perhaps Samsung are now stopping this code stacking?
It won't let me generate a code. The link just goes to a page that reads the offer has expired. This is after clearing cookies as and history.

I oredered on the 2nd of February and opted for delivery on the 14th. My order still shows as pending. Any chance of getting it delivered sooner? I wouldnt mind the wait, it s just that my previous phone just died today...

Unless I'm mistaken, delivery dates for the regular colours appears to have shortened. 3 of the 4 regular colours now have delivery dates from the 7th - I'm sure every colour was showing as from the 13th when I ordered.
Yes I noticed the same. Could be because not many people went ahead with the order .

Has anyone who ordered using the 0% finance option received a confirmation email of your order from Samsung? Or just the finance confirmation email?

Yeah I noticed this also. Last year when I ordered the red S22U it stated on the website that there would be a lead time of 2 - 4 weeks but in reality it was over 6 weeks!
This year the website basically said no waiting for exclusive colours but looking now it seems there will be a later dispatch date if ordering now(17th)
Ordering the base colours will receive from 7th apart from Green which will be received from 10th.

My order Still says 13th for the phone, laptop and case.

Just out of interest did you guys bag the 1 month of free Samsung Care+ when ordering?

This. None of the codes worked until I used incognito mode in Chrome.

I completely forgot I had pihole running. So now when I enter a code instead of Please enter a valid voucher code I'm now getting This code has already been redeemed and can no longer be used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom