**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Camera catches up to and in many cases beats the iPhone 14 Pro Max for camera at launch, so expect the camera to improve even further after a few updates as has been seen in all the Galaxy S models in the recent past.

Have their been many camera updates since the S22 launch?

Yeah, there was updates every couple of weeks or so after it came.out, the phone was a buggy mess though.
Hopefully the S23 get some updates after launce to improve camera and other areas some of the reviews see issues in.
It's always the same with them, they're absolutely awful for fulfilling orders when they say they will. If it's preparing for despatch, then it might be a "first batch" thing where they'll all get sent out at once so you'll get yours tomorrow too. Who knows though.

As an aside, I got my case for the 23u in today and it seems *massive*. Maybe I'm used to the zfold4s form factor now but it just seems gigantic in my hand.
My case came the other day, my s21 ultra fits in the case and it's a snug fit. So for me it should feel fine. Although I remember laying my hands on the s21 ultra for the first time thinking the same lol.

Still no dispatch email for me on s23u.
What case did you get ? Im still looking for a good option
Got bored of looking at the same 100w cables on Amazon, and found out a fellow OcUK member has his own company that sell charging cables. So thought I'd give them a go :).
Im also considering a new charger and cable any suggestion for each?

The things with Samsung Mobile is that they do listen to their customers. if you've checked out the Members app when they run the beta versions of onUI etc, they always take pointers on board and typically implement them in the next updates. Camera improvements have been a thing since the S20 series with updates over the months since launch so it is safe to assume this trend continues with teh S23 which has all new cameras and sensor that Samsung will keep refining with software updates.

Hopefully the S23 get some updates after launce to improve camera and other areas some of the reviews see issues in.

I got the Tocol from Amazon. Had the same for my S22u and it was good.

The delivery estimate (13th) is just a Samsung processing thing. DPD will deliver it tomorrow or day after almost certainly.

Last edited:

I ordered and received today an Anker 313 from the Rain Forest. Been using INIU 100w cables since my S21U in house and car, both still like new and work fine. Phone end has an LED in it so you know it's charging.

Dear Samsung customer, Your S23 series phone will be delivered early from the 7th Feb 2023. Our delivery partner will send a communication with your scheduled delivery date and time. If the date is not convenient you can change it using the DPD link provided.

Text from Samsung just now.

Oh I went for the Green 512Gb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom