**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

I ordered and received today an Anker 313 from the Rain Forest. Been using INIU 100w cables since my S21U in house and car, both still like new and work fine. Phone end has an LED in it so you know it's charging.
Thanks, I was looking at the ugreen and Anker chargers, i never looked at the cables I just assumed all the cables are the same, was I wrong ?

Dear Samsung customer, Your S23 series phone will be delivered early from the 7th Feb 2023. Our delivery partner will send a communication with your scheduled delivery date and time. If the date is not convenient you can change it using the DPD link provided.

Text from Samsung just now.

Oh I went for the Green 512Gb
I got the same message. 512gb Red.
So is it coming tomorrow?
Nothing from DPD.

I got the same message. 512gb Red.
So is it coming tomorrow?
Nothing from DPD.
Dear Samsung customer, Your S23 series phone will be delivered early from the 7th Feb 2023. Our delivery partner will send a communication with your scheduled delivery date and time. If the date is not convenient you can change it using the DPD link provided.

Text from Samsung just now.

Oh I went for the Green 512Gb
I just got the same message message

Originally it was 10th when I ordered, S23 ultra Green

Last edited:
It will be tomorrow yes, you'll get a message from DPD with a confirmed delivery window as they pick up parcels in the middle of the night. All my evening after work will be spent reconfiguring everything lol and transferring documents and media from one to the other. If we had SD cards still...... :rolleyes:

Got this text today:

Is this genuine or a scam? Thanks

Got this text today:

Is this genuine or a scam? Thanks
Seems to be genuine. Not had one myself but they have sent the same texts in previous years and others here have had them

Back
Top Bottom