**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Mines saying the 13th too, alarm bells going off here :)

This is from Sky and finally trading in my trusty Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 128GB Cosmic Black for a new one, this time going for the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5 G, love the look n spec of the new phone for my low light concert shows coming up this year.
When I bought the S20+ it was just before the S21 upgrade time and I swore I'd never make that mistake again, so its all out Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5 G 512GB for me this time and in preparation for some upcoming potentially low light classic rock shows this year.

Not to bothered if its too long after this date, so long as I get it before the shows I'm going to. Talking Roger Waters x 2 shows, Iron Maiden close up too.

It was my time to upgrade.

DPD tracking shows mine as:

We have your parcel, and it's on its way to your local depot in Southampton

Here’s a summary of what your driver will do:

Samsung orders page still says the 13th.

So yeah, as usual early shipment from Samsung and the Samsung system and DPD system do not talk to each other.

Last edited:
Update from Samsung

Just a little update on how your Samsung order is progressing.

Your order has now left our warehouse and is currently with our courier partner who will send you a text to confirm your delivery date. On the delivery day itself you will receive another text confirming the timeslot. This will include options to rearrange or provide further delivery instructions.

Hmm so tempted. How long before the pre order perks end? Sure I saw something about the end of the month? Or maybe tomorrow as people are receiving phones then.

I guess I could always wait until the price drops? How long does it normally take Samsung to lower launch price? I've been a nexus/pixel users for a long time now.

Hmm so tempted. How long before the pre order perks end? Sure I saw something about the end of the month? Or maybe tomorrow as people are receiving phones then.

I guess I could always wait until the price drops? How long does it normally take Samsung to lower launch price? I've been a nexus/pixel users for a long time now.
pre launch offer till 17th.

Dont know about the price drop.

All these minute by minute delivery updates, while my order still says processing and delivery from the 13th, are not appreciated.
same here.... ordered on the 2nd and waiting to see when the order status will change... do not know if it plays a role that i also ordered a case and a screen protector. I think that everything needs to be available for the order to ship as one.

Back
Top Bottom