**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Think a lot of people lean towards Samsung's official ones but couldn't find any. Seen a few recommendations for the Milomdoi screen protector for the S23U. I have one myself, just haven't installed it yet.
I have the Samsung ones but I've not installed them yet, I'm just wondering if they are any good, so far only had 2 people reply with negative no one else has replied,
im also wondering if I use one and the are no good I may not be able to return them.

Last edited:
I think there is definitely an element of luck and user error when it comes to screen protectors. I myself have had a mixed bag of results.

I hope to install my Milomdoi later today so can let you know how a klutz gets on.

Thanks, so what screen protectors does everyone recommend ?
Samsung, Cheap bay Thermoplastic Polyurethane, glass ?
If you want the thermoplastic ones (Rubbery plastic) have a look at amfilm/apiker on the rainforest.

As some have mentioned on here, the S22U ones fit the S23U, which is why some of the listings for the S23 Ultra have loads of review, guessing they've just altered the title from S22u to S23u.

The plus and the base seems a little bit more limited (amfilm available i belive)

Last edited:
I've given up with the Samsung protectors, the middle strip seems to cause problems- on the two I've applied I've managed to get a line along the protector along with multiple bubbles. Never had this many problems applying previous screen protectors.
Same I got lines in the middle, also surface of the film don't feel smooth.
I have the Samsung ones but I've not installed them yet, I'm just wondering if they are any good, so far only had 2 people reply with negative no one else has replied,
im also wondering if I use one and the are no good I may not be able to return them.
Easy to install but not worth the money even after the discount. Got two other brands protectors coming today and hope better than Samsung one.

Same I got lines in the middle, also surface of the film don't feel smooth.

Easy to install but not worth the money even after the discount. Got two other brands protectors coming today and hope better than Samsung one.
are they the same as the one fitted on the S21 ?

I had the original S21 screen protector and I found it better than most screen protectors i used but it was factory fitted.

Ok please let me know how it goes

If anyone else has any information on samsung screen protectors please share, I'm going to see if I can return for a refund.

are they the same as the one fitted on the S21 ?

I had the original S21 screen protector and I found it better than most screen protectors i used but it was factory fitted.

Ok please let me know how it goes

If anyone else has any information on samsung screen protectors please share, I'm going to see if I can return for a refund.
Yep. I would say it feels the same. I liked the original S21 protector and was a bit gutted when i couldn't get a like for like replacement.

Just spoken to Samsung, unfortunately its bad news

**Thank you so much for patiently waiting, Upon checking in here you purchased the Galaxy S23 Ultra with Screen Protector (2 pack) for Galaxy S23 Ultra. This order has a bundled promotion, you got the 10% off for both items and 30% as well on the screen protectors. With regard to your query, if we wanted to return the screen protectors, I'm afraid we need to return the phone as well to process a refund.**

Yeah I've noticed mine has faded a little. I have what looks like a 5-10mm line on the left side now. After i appled it i had two lines (Top and bottom of the strip you take off)
I have been using the tool to press along the line too
The gap on the side is for people using cases. The line in the middle disappears, I thought mine was faulty at first. The Samsung screen protectors are the best ones I've ever used.

Just spoken to Samsung, unfortunately its bad news

**Thank you so much for patiently waiting, Upon checking in here you purchased the Galaxy S23 Ultra with Screen Protector (2 pack) for Galaxy S23 Ultra. This order has a bundled promotion, you got the 10% off for both items and 30% as well on the screen protectors. With regard to your query, if we wanted to return the screen protectors, I'm afraid we need to return the phone as well to process a refund.**
think it's best you just bin the screen protectors

Really I've not used a screen protector for years, only had one on the S22 Ultra last year for a short while before binning it off. Screen to this day remains mark-free.

Unless you are quite clumsy, then not needed. Victus+ was great for stopping scratches, Victus 2 on the 23 is no doubt going to be better still.

The gap on the side is for people using cases. The line in the middle disappears, I thought mine was faulty at first. The Samsung screen protectors are the best ones I've ever used.
Wonder why nobody else uses the same material they do?

The Spigen crystal clear from back in the day were some of the best I ever used

You can trade in any phone as long as it's on the trade in list, bought from any where doesn't have to be Samsung.

I've noticed that the S23 picks up a lot more GPS sats than what I remember, having now packed the S22 ultra up I can't check that against this but the app GPS Status shows what's what, anyone that still has an older Galaxy able to check their one and confirm? I'm getting over 60 sats available and locking on to 50+ when indoors.

YNi7q6w.png

Back
Top Bottom