**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

That one's just called GPS test.

I did noticed the S23U got a lock faster than the S22U, but the S22 does just seem a bit more selective once locked. The other screenshots others have posted above all showing about 11m accuracy too. The S22U doing +/- 2m indoors is crazy :eek:

Last edited:
Hearing they stopped the 15% birthday discount on the handset

Not to go off topic, but I've never had the 15% from Samsung. Is it just tied to your standard account or do you have to sign up for something else? I might sign up for a new one and set a birthday in a few days time for a TV I want if it works like that?

I ordered yesterday and was given a delivery estimate of the 10th. It even said order now to receive on the 10th. I had samsung customer service tell me it would be delivered on the 10th. My previous status was order confirmed processing.

And now out of the blue my delivery estimate has changed to the 24th.

Last night I received two emails saying my screen protector and case were dispatched.

That’s a shame, I’ve heard not to listen to the delivery estimates when ordering, I believe the phones (especially the exclusive colours) are on back order and are being delayed.

The appealing delivery dates are probably to try and get customers to purchase.

I ordered yesterday and was given a delivery estimate of the 10th. It even said order now to receive on the 10th. I had samsung customer service tell me it would be delivered on the 10th. My previous status was order confirmed processing.

And now out of the blue my delivery estimate has changed to the 24th.

Last night I received two emails saying my screen protector and case were dispatched.
Welcome to Samsung great hardware/software crap customer service
:cry:

Welcome to Samsung great hardware/software crap customer service
:cry:

The customer service is absolutely shocking.

Yesterday I get told the order was successfully processed and today they send an email about the delay.

It should be clearly stated on the S23 page that due to high volume of orders there will be delays with delivery. Instead of doing the right thing for the customer they are misinforrming them about receiving the order on the 10th.

If anyone has followed my Samsung SSD saga as of late you will know that Samsung customer service across the board of categories is pretty toilet.

I ordered mine (512GB Black) from Amazon yesterday and already due to get delivered today, extra year of warranty too so seems a better retail experience than directly from Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom