**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Read on hukd syndrome traded in iPhone 5s for £150 but that's not on the list?

You can trade in any phone (even feature phones) working or not and get £150 credit. So if you're trading in a decent phone and only get £200, you're actually not getting a good deal, as you can buy a £10 broken Blackberry on eBay and still get £150 for it.

Last edited:
Oh crap I forgot I had retail discount codes through work for Samsung, I completely forgot!!!

@bm_999 Will grab my staff perks code and PM you over see if that works?

Edit* Just checked, my Samsung discounts all are via the EPP, os no code, and it's up to 15% off - Unable to share as it's an EPP link :(

Also, so burnt orange :p

BGtRXyB.jpg

And the earpiece is wider than the S22 Ultra's a bit:

oGOqde3.jpg

Edit*
Nooooooo just got an email from Quidco, they are offering 10% cashback!

8KqQ1t7.png

Last edited:
Oh crap I forgot I had retail discount codes through work for Samsung, I completely forgot!!!

BGtRXyB.jpg

oGOqde3.jpg

Edit*

8KqQ1t7.png
Really glad I went for the red, just have to wait for it to turn up. Its them dam Watch 5 pro which is now showing as out of stock holding up things... still scheduled for the 20th, was the 13th when I ordered and they changed it after I ordered

Really glad I went for the red, just have to wait for it to turn up. Its them dam Watch 5 pro which is now showing as out of stock holding up things... still scheduled for the 20th, was the 13th when I ordered and they changed it after I ordered

When did you order your phone? Generally Samsung just send stuff out as and when its in stock, there is a lead time on the red, I'm waiting too!

If you want the thermoplastic ones (Rubbery plastic) have a look at amfilm/apiker on the rainforest.

As some have mentioned on here, the S22U ones fit the S23U, which is why some of the listings for the S23 Ultra have loads of review, guessing they've just altered the title from S22u to S23u.

The plus and the base seems a little bit more limited (amfilm available i belive)
Nice, I have a spare S22U one so will just straight get that :)

You can trade in any phone (even feature phones) working or not and get £150 credit. So if you're trading in a decent phone and only get £200, you're actually not getting a good deal, as you can buy a £10 broken Blackberry on eBay and still get £150 for it.
Thanks, now I know why I don't see £150, you get a little more for Ultra.

Mine just got delivered from that bundle deal on Amazon and another reason I wanted to order from them is to try to return headphones and case which surprisingly they just let me.

They haven't seem to have taken any of the bonuses off so with expected refund it works out £810.15 without having to trade anything in with extra 3rd year of warranty :D

If I can clear £300 after postage for my current S21U, that's actually a price I'm pretty happy with and makes it easier to justify to myself!

Mine just got delivered from that bundle deal on Amazon and another reason I wanted to order from them is to try to return headphones and case which surprisingly they just let me.

They haven't seem to have taken any of the bonuses off so with expected refund it works out £810.15 without having to trade anything in with extra 3rd year of warranty :D

If I can clear £300 after postage for my current S21U, that's actually a price I'm pretty happy with and makes it easier to justify to myself!
Damn that's cheap. Semi tempting me to do the same and cancel my Sammy order...

Can someone who has the phone in UK do me a fav please. Enable developer mode and see if oem unlock is showing as an option. Its not for me
Anyone else been able to check this if possible? Just trying to figure out if I've been sent a wrong model. Thanks in advance m

Damn that's cheap. Semi tempting me to do the same and cancel my Sammy order...

I think it may have been a glitch with Student Prime accounts, family member has one so ordered before they pulled the offer yesterday. Basically took £300 off and then further 10% discount for adding the Buds, which I've now arranged a return for along with "free" case, which had a separate invoice of its own for £18.

Can't imagine they can charge me a different price for the handset now.

I think it may have been a glitch with Student Prime accounts, family member has one so ordered before they pulled the offer yesterday. Basically took £300 off and then further 10% discount for adding the Buds, which I've now arranged a return for along with "free" case, which had a separate invoice of its own for £18.

Can't imagine they can charge me a different price for the handset now.
Fair enough. I got mine £899 on Sammy website and then "iffy" 10% cashback making it roughly the same price as yours, assuming I get that 10% cb...

Fair enough. I got mine £899 on Sammy website and then "iffy" 10% cashback making it roughly the same price as yours, assuming I get that 10% cb...

Fingers crossed Samsung's finance department checking the claims is as disorganised as their logistical side :p

Can anyone get into 'game booster settings' to enable the pause USB power delivery setting?
Maybe it hasn't made it to us in the UK yet but it seems like a cool feature for the phone gamers.

Really I've not used a screen protector for years, only had one on the S22 Ultra last year for a short while before binning it off. Screen to this day remains mark-free.

This.

I tried a few screen protectors on my S20U and could never apply them correctly. I found them too fiddly and resulted in air bubbles on each attempt. I just use a case which has bezels that are protruded slightly above the screen. It meant that when I once dropped the S20U from chest height onto a pavement, it landed on a bezel and cracked the case. So it was only £10 down the bin and needing a new case but not needing a new screen!

Bit of an update on the Samsung official screen protector for the S23 Ultra. Chatted to Samsung support yesterday and they offered a replacement screen protector that would be correctly installed at one of their service centres but as I live too far from these centres to make this worthwhile, they've offered a refund (the protector was a separate order from my phone so no issue with needing to return the phone etc).

Edit* Just checked, my Samsung discounts all are via the EPP, os no code, and it's up to 15% off - Unable to share as it's an EPP link :(

BGtRXyB.jpg

oGOqde3.jpg

Edit*

8KqQ1t7.png
No probs mate, thanks for trying

Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom