**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Ive just tried to install the screen protector and ive had the same issues as everyone else line and a few bubbles,

could someone tell me if the lines or bubbles go away ?

Ive just tried to install the screen protector and ive had the same issues as everyone else line and a few bubbles,

could someone tell me if the lines or bubbles go away ?
which phone and screen protector ? as the official samsung ones are supposed to be the best,

Last edited:
I have got the Samsung screen protector on my S23 Ultra. Fitted myself. It's fine. Can hardly tell it's there.
To many drama queens on here complaining. Mine is fine. There's may not be.

Don't let them put you off.

I have got the Samsung screen protector on my S23 Ultra. Fitted myself. It's fine. Can hardly tell it's there.
To many drama queens on here complaining. Mine is fine. There's may not be.

Don't let them put you off.
just check the phone and the lines go away after a bit maybe the same will happen with the bubbles.

Just ordered my 2nd s23+. Arriving tomorrow. Ended up using the 10% referral, screen protector accessory and 10% quidco. Comes to £773. Let's hope this one doesn't have a locked bootloader

How did you manage that? Or it arrived damaged?
I dont think I did it, just turned it on after putting on the screen protector and the first thing I noticed was a 1cm wide line pink/green. ive been using it since and i don't notice it now.

Last edited:
Screenshot now added with day 2 results but this time in the Light performance profile. It is better, but not 40% better like that tweet yesterday was alluding to. Still, every bit helps I guess.

74m4EMS.jpg

Reactions: A2Z
Here was the issue but i can see the line now,
Rkx7rqb.jpeg
20230210-2208.jpg

6Kt6xlr.jpeg
9bM8Tnd.jpeg

Last edited:
Arent they the two lines from the screen protector? Not the actual screen itself?
I thought it was before I turned it on , but its the same line that change colour, like when a screen is damaged, but it could be the screen proctor after the line disappeared from the screen protector disappeared so did the line from the screen.

Is this normal ?

Damaged in what way? Not from the screen protector surely. :eek:
I'm looking at it and I cant tell what happened, it looked it could be the screen protector but this is the first I've heard of this, looking at the images it was very noticeable, but after smoothing it out and using it for a bit, ive now gone back to a white screen and I cant notice it
Ouch thats rough, at least your within your right to return window, I wouldnt be wanting a repair, I'd be wanting a brand new replacement.
I rang Samsung at 9:45 and to be honest the support is horrible, they wanted me to send photos which I did, after this another department needs to check them and tell me what will do and what will happen but I will/may need to send the phone back and then it would take 10 day for a replacement.:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom