**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

I thought it was before I turned it on , but its the same line that change colour, like when a screen is damaged, but it could be the screen proctor after the line disappeared from the screen protector disappeared so did the line from the screen.

Is this normal ?

The colour change you see across the lines is from the 'crease' on the plastic protector refracting the coloured elements of the screen, the tiny LED's of the AMOLED.

An easy test is to pull the protector off, and see for yourself, there only cheap

The colour change you see across the lines is from the 'crease' on the plastic protector refracting the coloured elements of the screen, the tiny LED's of the AMOLED.

An easy test is to pull the protector off, and see for yourself, there only cheap
I think you are right, I cant see it at all now, on any colour background

What was it to search for referral codes on Twitter again??

I dont think they're working anymore. I can't share mine (says resource unavailable... I know none of the codes have been used because I didn't post it yet) and when I try clicking any of the twitter ones,it says its expired (not out of codes... Just expired) so kinda looks like they've pulled it

I dont think they're working anymore. I can't share mine (says resource unavailable... I know none of the codes have been used because I didn't post it yet) and when I try clicking any of the twitter ones,it says its expired (not out of codes... Just expired) so kinda looks like they've pulled it
I used one just yesterday. Try on pc or in incognito mode

Coming from a note 9 to
I used one just yesterday. Try on pc or in incognito mode
And make sure your ad block is off. The voucher you enter is funnelled through something that could be blocked by ad block.

The message you get indicates its not accepted because it wasn't able to validate it.

so my phone (black 1tb) was due to be delivered on the 14th of February and now it s written Delivers from: February 13, 2023... i do not know which was better .. the accurate "on the 14th" or the vague "from the 13th"

is there a better deal atm for a trade in for S21+ 5g 256gb , samsung offer £300 and I would like the S23+ which is then at £749

My 15% Birthday voucher from this January could not be used. It is valid up till

It does specifically say at the bottom of the email that came with my Birthday code:

I just checked my voucher from last year and it said the same thing, for January and February 2022
Maybe I should have worded it as I hear they've fixed it

Last edited:
Lool you believe MKB at face value?

Look at his battery chart, it's shows 3 instances of recharges.
Not at gface value, but didn't pay attention to the graph itself was more focused on the screen on time, but yeah on reflection my results (and other people too) are a league ahead of his with that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom