**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Got my S23U Graphite Grey delivered today, was supposed to be 17th but email last night to say with DPD. And despite Samsung/DPD suggesting it would only be delivered to door and ID required the delivery driver left it outside my door in the landing but was there when nipped back from work so all good.

Samsung's getting some stick here on page 10 of this thread. Isn't it like this every year when people are falling over each other to get first dibs on the latest model?

Sure I'm very much looking forwards to getting an S23U myself as my current/last phone is the S20U, but I waited until April before I ordered the S20U and will do for the S23U as well.

Got my S23U Graphite Grey delivered today, was supposed to be 17th but email last night to say with DPD. And despite Samsung/DPD suggesting it would only be delivered to door and ID required the delivery driver left it outside my door in the landing but was there when nipped back from work so all good.

Hoping mine won't get delayed then, Ordered 3rd and still sitting at "Order Confirmed" Accessories arrived this morning.

Last edited:
My red S23 Ultra is finally showing as preparing for dispatch - the wait is nearly over! (Ordered on the 4th)

Last edited:
Samsung's getting some stick here on page 10 of this thread. Isn't it like this every year when people are falling over each other to get first dibs on the latest model?

Sure I'm very much looking forwards to getting an S23U myself as my current/last phone is the S20U, but I waited until April before I ordered the S20U and will do for the S23U as well.
I can wait, but surely Samsung should have a system in place that tells customers at the time of ordering if the item is in stock or not. I would think that is the issue most people are annoyed with.

Was my own personal fault for not realising the delivery date delays when you select the exclusive colours. Would have happily chosen a green to get sooner but couldn't be bothered cancelling and re-ordering.

I was given the 24th as my new delivery estimate. I'm thinking of cancelling but I've heard that Samsung refunds are a nightmare.
I think it's the opposite, I returned the S21U and S22U and had no problem getting a refund, was back in my account within 7 days, probably best part of their customer service. Ordering and getting the phone is a PITA.

Had my case delivered today... Even though I selected 17th for it's date as that's when my S23U sky blue is supposed to come so wanted them at same time. Still showing as processing.. hope it comes by Friday.

Thats really annoying! Mine was ordered on the 3rd and is still showing as processing, getting annoyed with Samsung now.
Likewise , it's the watch though I believe in my case. Why they can't just ship the phone then the watch later on.

Saying that I don't really need it , hopefully they've allocated the phone stock, otherwise the watch will come in stock and the phone will be out of stock and it will end up in a continuous loop.

What annoys me if they take payment straight away unlike others that take payment on shipment etc

Am not one for rushing to buy a mobile on release anymore like i used to years ago

But then i can also understand it best to get one asap as it new replacement model is only going to be around 11 to 12 months away ;)

Last edited:
Getting any 45W or higher GaN charger should do the job. For multi ports chargers, the manual will tell you what watt each port can support.
Incorrect.

Needs to PPS compatible and able to supply ~4 Amps.

This will do

45W USB C Super Fast Charger, 313 Charger, Anker Ace PPS Fast Charger Supports Super Fast Charging 2.0 for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra/S23+/S23, S22/S21/S20/Note 20/Note 10 (Cable Not Included) https://amzn.eu/d/7kemVhl

And for example... This will not do..

Spigen ArcStation Pro USB C 45W Charger GaN PD 3.0 Fast Wall Charger for Samsung Galaxy S23 S22 S21 Ultra Plus Z Fold Flip 4 3 iPad Macbook Air Steam Deck (Cable included/USB-C PD PPS Charging) https://amzn.eu/d/bKtziQh

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom