**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

912 + 149 = £1061 is that a standard plan or a special for renewing?

Been with vodafone 15yrs last 5 sim only

Anyone checked to see if this is happening to their phone

Last edited:

I don't have the option

on vodafone as well, do you have rcs support enabled properly? can't seem to get it to work, you know when you go to contacts and can see people with blue dot on their name, chat also doesnt work on google messages or samsung messages

No option here in Dev mode.

Mine's still processing :/ When did you place your order?

4th Feb with an estimated 17th feb. Was sitting as Preparing Dispatch since the 5th.

My DPD tracking now shows that it’s on its way to the local depot with a delivery estimate of tomorrow. I’m out in the morning so fingers crossed the neighbours accept it if it comes while I’m out.

Last edited:

The thing with OEM unlocking not showing up for 7 days has been on the case on Samsung phones for the past 5 years. It's normal.

4th Feb with an estimated 17th feb. Was sitting as Preparing Dispatch since the 5th.

My DPD tracking now shows that it’s on its way to the local depot with a delivery estimate of tomorrow. I’m out in the morning so fingers crossed the neighbours accept it if it comes while I’m out.
Samsung will be getting a strongly worded letter if mine doesn't ship tonight. I ordered the same colour variant on the 1st and was given a delivery date of the 13th and mine's not even moved to preparing dispatch yet.

Feel bad now, people still waiting for their phones and had mine since Friday, going to stay sealed until Tue when I'll finally have the time to move everything :D

Hi All,
Does anyone know if the s23 Ultra has a screen protector already fitted when buying directly from Samsung?
Purchased the S21 Ultra from Samsung a few years back and that did. S23 Ultra is arriving on Wednesday and will order a screen protector if one isn't already installed.
Thanks!

Hi All,
Does anyone know if the s23 Ultra has a screen protector already fitted when buying directly from Samsung?
Purchased the S21 Ultra from Samsung a few years back and that did. S23 Ultra is arriving on Wednesday and will order a screen protector if one isn't already installed.
Thanks!
No there's no stock screen protector.

Feel bad now, people still waiting for their phones and had mine since Friday, going to stay sealed until Tue when I'll finally have the time to move everything :D
Yeah same here!

I've had mine booted up and sat on WiFi since Wednesday. Just haven't had the chance to move the sim and data over. All apps are installed and ready to go!

Samsung will be getting a strongly worded letter if mine doesn't ship tonight. I ordered the same colour variant on the 1st and was given a delivery date of the 13th and mine's not even moved to preparing dispatch yet.

Samsung have been rubbish with this preorder. People have been getting their shipments all at different times.

Have you got anything else in your order that may possibly be back ordered? That could be the reason the phone hasn’t shipped yet for you

Do Samsung not dispatch items if one of the items in an order is back ordered ?

Has two separate notifications today that my screen protectors & usb key are shipping, usb key was ordered with the phone because the protectors went unavailable when I wanted to order. So yeah they do sometimes send part orders out. Still no movement on the phone itself

Samsung have been rubbish with this preorder. People have been getting their shipments all at different times.

Have you got anything else in your order that may possibly be back ordered? That could be the reason the phone hasn’t shipped yet for you
I have the watch on order too, which appears out of stock now. When I ordered both were meant to be available for today but the eta on the watch has changed to the 20th and now to the 24th. The phone has always said the 13th though but still hasn't shipped.

I have the watch on order too, which appears out of stock now. When I ordered both were meant to be available for today but the eta on the watch has changed to the 20th and now to the 24th. The phone has always said the 13th though but still hasn't shipped.

Ignore the orange wording about the delivery - it’s very confusing because that’s for new orders only.

If you see under it in simple black lettering it’ll be something like

Arrives on 17/02/2023 Please deliver by​

That’s your estimate.

I'm the same as you with the watch etc which I believe is the hold up as it's out of stock in grey.

Showing despatch from the 20th still .. let's see

Back
Top Bottom