**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Anyone else feel like the AOD auto brightness feels a little off? A little too dim?

Or is it just that the S21 was brighter than it should have been?

Agreed, only this evening I found myself walking into the kitchen holding the phone into the light just so the AOD brightness would boost up so I could read the battery %

I was coming from a dark room though.

I think a bit more brightness would help out.

Agreed, only this evening I found myself walking into the kitchen holding the phone into the light just so the AOD brightness would boost up so I could read the battery %

I was coming from a dark room though.

I think a bit more brightness would help out.
I've reported it via the members app.

Opted to turn auto brightness off for AOD and have it set manually to the first notch along, not the lowest.

No. The phone has no use for 90W. Look for 45W PPS (3.3-11V/4.05A) in the specs or bag an official Samsung one from a reputable supplier.
Then main USP for Aukey is an all In one multi port charger. Not just a phone charger. And it supports PPS @45W.

And its only 35 quid.

Last edited:
Lightroom Mobile has been specially adapted to support some new features for S23 series, inc the 16-bit RAW files. I used it tonight and was floored by the crispness of night shots and how clean and noise free the results were. I didn't use RAW on the S22 Ultra that much because the dynamic range didn't really convince me it was worth it over HDR captures in normal mode then editing in Lightroom Mobile, but this, this is something else.

Shots from tonight:

Ultra-wide lens @ 50MP RAW // Main lens @ 12MP RAW // How the JPEG preview came out lol // Normal photo mode in HDR exported from Lightroom

ryOee39.jpg srpAkW2.jpg nOyNYNI.jpg b0SCsZs.jpg

Last edited:
Then main USP for Aukey is an all In one multi port charger. Not just a phone charger. And it supports PPS @45W.

And its only 35 quid.

The Aukey 90W has one port that'll deliver 45W super fast 2.0 charge the phone needs but the other two ports are only rated at 12W. So the full 90W capability is a bit unnecessary unless you really need to plug 3 things in at once and don't mind the other two ports only delivering 12W.

I have a £150 off code that I'm not going to use, if anyone wants it.

Just got sent one also. It's £150 off the ultra and £100 off the standard and +. Happy to give also

Hi guys, either 1 really if 1 person could send that would be great. Also any idea if this stacks with:

Trade in
10% accessory
10% referral

Thanks in advance anyhow for even offering these

The Aukey 90W has one port that'll deliver 45W super fast 2.0 charge the phone needs but the other two ports are only rated at 12W. So the full 90W capability is a bit unnecessary unless you really need to plug 3 things in at once and don't mind the other two ports only delivering 12W.
Yup. For me I'd not normally be charging my laptop the same time as charging my phone.

And even so I'd not be needing full speed charging on the phone all the time.

And it can do 60 + 30 when using both USB C ports.

Last edited:
I have a £150 off code that I'm not going to use, if anyone wants it.
Hi guys, either 1 really if 1 person could send that would be great. Also any idea if this stacks with:

Trade in
10% accessory
10% referral

Thanks in advance anyhow for even offering these
Sorry, my code has been taken already. The email said it could not be used with the 10% multi buy discount, not sure about the referral one. You could do trade in with it.

Lightroom Mobile has been specially adapted to support some new features for S23 series, inc the 16-bit RAW files. I used it tonight and was floored by the crispness of night shots and how clean and noise free the results were. I didn't use RAW on the S22 Ultra that much because the dynamic range didn't really convince me it was worth it over HDR captures in normal mode then editing in Lightroom Mobile, but this, this is something else.

Article says you edit straight from Expert Raw app with Lightroom?

Back
Top Bottom