**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Hi guys, either 1 really if 1 person could send that would be great. Also any idea if this stacks with:

Trade in
10% accessory
10% referral

Thanks in advance anyhow for even offering these
Apologies just sent to someone in DM and didn't realise you asked before him....... Oh it was you - says you have 1 days and 10 hours to use

Last edited:
Thought i'd check my order this morning just to see if we're still on track... Still say's delivery on the 17th ... Mega impatient now though! Seen a lot of people over on reddit getting emails on the due day of delivery saying it's been delayed... Fingers crossed that won't be me or i'll probably just cancel altogether....

Who's still waiting?
What colour?

My sky blue still due to be delivered on 17th (ordered on 7th). It's been on 'preparing for dispatch' for 2 days now as opposed to processing and no delayed emails so I can only assume it will be sent out tomorrow..

What colour?

My sky blue still due to be delivered on 17th (ordered on 7th). It's been on 'preparing for dispatch' for 2 days now as opposed to processing and no delayed emails so I can only assume it will be sent out tomorrow..

Graphite. Still "Processing" does leave a bad taste with the random allocation they seem to be doing

What colour?

Same boat but red. Was hoping for a cheeky early delivery

Last edited:
Apologies just sent to someone in DM and didn't realise you asked before him....... Oh it was you - says you have 1 days and 10 hours to use
Hahah, thanks mate

So with this £150 off is there any other 10% we can use - as in a referral code or even the accessory 10% off deal?

Lightroom Mobile has been specially adapted to support some new features for S23 series, inc the 16-bit RAW files. I used it tonight and was floored by the crispness of night shots and how clean and noise free the results were. I didn't use RAW on the S22 Ultra that much because the dynamic range didn't really convince me it was worth it over HDR captures in normal mode then editing in Lightroom Mobile, but this, this is something else.

Shots from tonight:

Ultra-wide lens @ 50MP RAW // Main lens @ 12MP RAW // How the JPEG preview came out lol // Normal photo mode in HDR exported from Lightroom

Did you carry out any processing in Lightroom or just (1) take pic (2) import into Lightroom (3) Save as JPG?

You'll get time after the date they give you also. I went on holiday and forgot to send a few years back. They spammed me every 2 days.

Preparing for dispatch for 2 days now.....
At least you've got that far. Mine is still at order received so I gave Samsung a quick call. I was told that exclusive colours take 4 weeks to deliver and when I told them that was bs and loads of people have received their exclusive coloured handsets, I was called a liar :D At that point I requested a manager call back who apologised and was told that they have no idea why the warehouse had shipped other orders out first and gave me a £100 discount voucher to use in the next 6 months.

Unfortunately the voucher cannot be used alongside the 10% referral discount and given that I've got the watch and phone on order, that 10% is worth more than the £100.

Got shown up again with Google Wallet not working in a shop, fiddled with a couple of settings and seems all good now.

Edit - you know the speakers in this phone are a leap over my Poco F3, when my hard of hearing mother-in-law came out of her room and thought something was wrong whilst I was watching an episode of It's Always Sunny (Mac as a child was screaming) :cry:.

Last edited:
So after using it properly for a few days. Seen a few odd random glitchy animations etc but can't say there's been anything that feel totally broken or off.

Roll on the first patch! Iron out the bugs!

Back
Top Bottom