**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Article says you edit straight from Expert Raw app with Lightroom?
Their wording is wrong, what actually happens in when you take a photo in Expert RAW, and then click the preview image button on the lower left, there is a button for Lightroom that imports the photo into LR and opens LR directly. So you are doing all editing in LR, not Expert RAW. I think they just assumed it was all part of Expert RAW or something.

Last edited:
Top score for the AUKEY PA-B6S Omnia 90W USB-C 3-Port GaN MacBook Pro Charger, £35 and it can pretty much charge anything.
Cheers. I am looking for a charger I can take anywhere that'll charge my laptop at 50-60W via USB C PD and super fast charge my S23 U at the same time, looks like this might be the ticket

Cheers. I am looking for a charger I can take anywhere that'll charge my laptop at 50-60W via USB C PD and super fast charge my S23 U at the same time, looks like this might be the ticket
Really rate it especially for the price, got some Subbytech 20Gbps USB-C 100W cables to go with it. Super fast charging an S23 and S23U at the same time is rather nice :cool:.

Their wording is wrong, what actually happens in when you take a photo in Expert RAW, and then click the preview image button on the lower left, there is a button for Lightroom that imports the photo into LR and opens LR directly. So you are doing all editing in LR, not Expert RAW. I think they just assumed it was all part of Expert RAW or something.

Ah that makes perfect sense, first hike since getting the phone this weekend so looking forward to putting the camera and battery through its paces.

Does show how clueless lots of these tech journalists are!

Last edited:
Problem with them is they are not regular users themselves, they get a unit in to review (or get wind of news to write about) then move on to the next device. Even some youtubers that only deal with phones and tech get stuff wrong sometimes too though I guess!

Last edited:
It can't do that. See my post above #1076

Last edited:
Thought i'd check my order this morning just to see if we're still on track... Still say's delivery on the 17th ... Mega impatient now though! Seen a lot of people over on reddit getting emails on the due day of delivery saying it's been delayed... Fingers crossed that won't be me or i'll probably just cancel altogether....

Who's still waiting?

Thought i'd check my order this morning just to see if we're still on track... Still say's delivery on the 17th ... Mega impatient now though! Seen a lot of people over on reddit getting emails on the due day of delivery saying it's been delayed... Fingers crossed that won't be me or i'll probably just cancel altogether....

Who's still waiting?

Still waiting for my Red one here, getting impatient now!

i really do not understand what is happening with samsung here in the UK. The phone is already available in various resellers like Amazon, in other countries also you can order from Samsung and get it without any waiting and here for a phone that was ordered on the 2nd of February, and which is not a fancy color or anything (i ordered the usual black) i have to wait until the 28th because "your order has been delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control."

what unforeseen circumstances are these?

Also Samsung shop chat is completely useless.. all they could say was "your phone is due to arrive on the 28th"... no reason what is happening or why people who have ordered the same phone after me have been receiving it without any delays.

Well think I'll have to order a s23ultra and trade in my note 20ultra just got another £150 off voucher from Samsung takes it down to £689 bargin after chat on here seems to be a decent upgrade on camera and cpu etc

Well think I'll have to order a s23ultra and trade in my note 20ultra just got another £150 off voucher from Samsung takes it down to £689 bargin after chat on here seems to be a decent upgrade on camera and cpu etc
Ahhhh lucky, where did you get the £150 off from plz mate?

Ahhhh lucky, where did you get the £150 off from plz mate?
Hi itcwas a loyalty email I received think it's a one off but my work mate got one as well with a different code I could put up her or pm you if that is possible with it as he is nit using it, you can't get the 10% off with another purchase so it's one or the other and fir me just the phone and the £150 off was cheaper as I can by a cover from some other shop anyway

Yes mate, if you can give it via pm i will use it when i get home in a bit as im the same as you. Dont want a case from samsung and there is nothing else to get the 10% off for that i really want

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom