**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Highlands And Islands depot. Your parcel is due for delivery Friday.

At last, never been a phone snob before LOL, but about to join the club, well overdue a phone upgrade, my time has come :)
Some very useful advice here indeed to help make the most out of my new phone ... SU23U, massive jump for me, Looking fwd to it ;)

Just ordered an S23 ultra (currently got an S10). Will be the most I've ever spent on a phone by some way (even with the nominal discounts) and I'm slightly nervous it will be too big, but on the other hand it looks awesome :D. The camera capabilities are what really sold me on it. Got to wait a week for delivery though :(.

Need to choose a case & screen protector now

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good screen protector for the s23 ultra that does not affect the fingerprint reader or touch sensitivity and is relatively easy to fit?
Thanks
Any film protector should be fine. Only issue you may have is with a tempered glass. I hope they improved it since S21 since it barely worked. My OP7T works 100% with tempered glass.

Any film protector should be fine. Only issue you may have is with a tempered glass. I hope they improved it since S21 since it barely worked. My OP7T works 100% with tempered glass.
Having wasted a lot of money over the years on supposedly good screen protectors that for one reason or another didn't work out.
I'm hoping to get a recommendation for a screen protector that people are using. I'm not looking for tempered glass protectors with complex installation.

I would pickup a Spigen EZ fit but it appears it's not yet available for the S23 ultra.

i am also looking for some screen protector, not tempered glass, just simple film. I can not find any with good reviews that covers the whole screen, including the edges. I d probably go for ringke which has some wings that wrap around the phone, but the reviews are not that great.

I'm still using the S22 Ultra and won't be changing until next year. The one thing I would like to get is a good moon photo. I have a couple of reasonable daytime shots but cant get a good night one. I might invest in a tripod, but I just found this on YouTube:

Need a steady hand but I basically get similar results on S21U, around x30 seems to be sweet spot for me.

Back
Top Bottom