**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

very impressed with the battery life, took it off charge yesterday around 9pm, been on all day on 4g, great 7 hours screen on time , this with auto brightness, 4 emails syncing

o6QPjTa.png

tmoSjc3.png

I don't understand how your screens are still perfect. I'll have micro-scratches on my screens within a few weeks...

Just looking at my 3 year old Nexus 4 and I can just about spot 2 micro-scratches on it, never had a screen protector on it, just kept it in my front left pocket on its own. Although as I've mentioned elsewhere my S7 seems to have one after 2 days...

Well I need to hold it up to a light at a certain angle and carefully move the phone around until I can just about spot it, so I'm not terribly bothered, it was more a concern that if I got one in two days how many more would I get, odd though considering how well my last phone fared in the same pockets.

here is my S7 battery stats, so much better than my S4 which was eating 2 batteries a day.., i can forget charging for a while :)

0d8iinb.jpg

Anyone with a Samsung 128GB Pro+ MicroSD able to say where you got it from? There don't seem to be any reliable UK retailers with it yet and the US rainforest site only has 3rd party sellers who are charging more than the current $90 promotional price that Samsung US are charging and that's before the 3rd party sellers' extortionate postage to the UK.

Anyone with a Samsung 128GB Pro+ MicroSD able to say where you got it from? There don't seem to be any reliable UK retailers with it yet and the US rainforest site only has 3rd party sellers who are charging more than the current $90 promotional price that Samsung US are charging and that's before the 3rd party sellers' extortionate postage to the UK.

What's wrong with the evo+ for £49? Or the SanDisk 128GB ultra?

My signal is so poor on this phone, I don't want to keep comparing this phone to the iPhone I had before but it was so much better signal wise, sat in the same place I'd have full 4G, on this I barely get 2 bars.

AaJS6kyl.jpg

What's wrong with the evo+ for £49? Or the SanDisk 128GB ultra?

Nothing "wrong" at all, but the Pro+ has significantly faster transfer speeds so will be good for the next few generations of phones and will be especially useful for phones with adoptive storage, which people with slower cards have already been complaining about over on XDA .

My signal is so poor on this phone, I don't want to keep comparing this phone to the iPhone I had before but it was so much better signal wise, sat in the same place I'd have full 4G, on this I barely get 2 bars.

AaJS6kyl.jpg

Had you maybe thought that they measure signal strength differently...;) Plus with 4G, you either have it or you don't, strength makes no difference.

Back
Top Bottom