**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

I'm very happy with my cheap knock off Samsung clear fronted case from rainy place and the cheap screen protectors. I only spent £8 inc delivery for the pair. I'm less than pleased with my wireless charger as it dropped a tenner in price after I ordered it.

Love the phone though. A week now and I can see that the battery is at least as good as the Sony Z2 and will last me a couple days at a pinch should I need it.

Ordered the dbrand carbon skin for the rear only @ $9.95. Figure the days I do go case-free, the carbon will be decent surface protection from scratches and look nice also.

STOP PRESS: My dad has just ordered an S7 despite my advice it would be overkill and to get an S5 instead. It is the beginning of the end of my technological dominance. :eek::(

Hah, owned by your dad :D

Well you know what to say when the old boy come running to you for help with it! :)

Heh, in all honesty I am happy with his decision as he can be a bit of a tight-fisted Northerner when it comes to buying himself stuff and has a habit of buying sub-par things and then moaning about their performance later. At least this way I know it will be powerful enough to last a good couple of years as well as getting the newest Android OS updates.

I also got him to buy a Samsung Evo+ 64GB SD Card (A piddling £17 at Amazon at the moment) and the same Spiggen tough case I have. I also got him to order two wireless pads, one for his bedroom and one for his office.

He's going to be happy as a pig in mud... once he figures out how to turn it on. Classic line form today: "It needs a Nano SIM? Well if you mean mini SIM I already have one of those in my S3..." :D

Last edited:
It said it was instock when I order it

so am hoping the writing below doesn't mean it not in stock..
"Your delivery preference:
Dispatch item(s) as soon as they become available. "

I received my Black S7 edge from amazon UK today ....:):):)
And I Received my Samsung flip case/wallet I bought off an ebay seller yesterday...;)

Back
Top Bottom