**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Soldato
Got a custom slickwrap for my S7 Edge which I was a bit dubious about, however it just came today and it's exceeded my expectation in terms of picture reproduction and quality of the material!

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Associate
Have to say I've not seen an system update for months, thought it was just quiet. Am I missing something?

On version 6.0.1 G935FXXU1BPH1

Associate
I just realised Fast Charge is no longer working on my phone.. Its normally charging over night so dont pay attention to it.. Having googled this it seems a lot of people lost Fast Charge when they upgrade to 7.0.. Does Fast Charge work on your upgraded phone work? (sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread)

Edit: Wired using Samsung cable/charger.. and yes, the option is enabled under advanced battery settings. :)

Soldato
I just realised Fast Charge is no longer working on my phone.. Its normally charging over night so dont pay attention to it.. Having googled this it seems a lot of people lost Fast Charge when they upgrade to 7.0.. Does Fast Charge work on your upgraded phone work? (sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread)

Edit: Wired using Samsung cable/charger.. and yes, the option is enabled under advanced battery settings. :)

Been working fine on the Resurrection Remix ROM

Soldato

Stopped working for me, I changed cables and it's worked fine again.

Soldato
Quick question chaps. I'm going to use my S7 Edge to video myself tonight on a gig. Phone on mini tripod placed to my left at about waist height and will probably use the front/selfie camera to monitor myself visually. Is there any difference in visual quality from the main camera, and do both cameras record in stereo?

Soldato
Quick question chaps. I'm going to use my S7 Edge to video myself tonight on a gig. Phone on mini tripod placed to my left at about waist height and will probably use the front/selfie camera to monitor myself visually. Is there any difference in visual quality from the main camera, and do both cameras record in stereo?

The rear camera is quite superior, if you're on a tripod and have the storage/backup battery options go for 4K!

Soldato
Seeing as I look like I'm going to have to flash back to XEU anyway to get updates, what is this ROM like? Specifically things like camera, audio quality, smoothness/performance compared with stock?

Camera and battery are aweful. But I don't need great performance on either. The rest is very good, much quicker than stock.

I got bored and moved onto superman ROM, which is a modified stock ROM, so camera is the same, bit better battery and runs a little slicker.

Associate
Camera and battery are aweful. But I don't need great performance on either. The rest is very good, much quicker than stock.

I got bored and moved onto superman ROM, which is a modified stock ROM, so camera is the same, bit better battery and runs a little slicker.

Thanks mate. I don't think I'll bother then. The camera is important to me, and frankly, I wouldn't want less battery than I have now.

Back
Top Bottom