**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Soldato
Yeah the big issue i see is people moving their mSD card then it doing the format and people going ape that they lost their pictures that they didn't backup with <service of your choice>. It's simple if things stay the same, even if it's not optimal. Forced adoption of cloud services for pictures would be killer, at least then people don't run into risks like this.
If you use spotify for example, it still only saves offline music on your main storage.
It's not that black or white: https://support.spotify.com/us/prob...es-from-internal-memory-to-my-sd-card-android

Last edited:
Soldato
I must admit I find SD cards to be a chew on. Give me one big chunk of unified storage at a realistic price and I'll be happy.

Soldato
I'm sure Spotify works in the way that it prioritises storage based on which option has the most available, therefore a fresh SD Card should always be it's first port of call.

Associate
Ive just been to the EE store, wow - the edge is beautiful. My iPhone 6s Plus is so big and ugly next to the edge! I can't wait for the 8th, I'll then list my iPhone for sale.

Soldato
I've ordered the exact same cases kona :D (well, the middle and the left cases) the black slim fit case has a very unusual feel to it. Like it's soft/slick. I wouldn't call it matte. Reminds me of my old nexus 5x!

Back
Top Bottom