**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Soldato
Do a quick Google, read a review and educate yourself? No excuse for not doing so really.
I had a look at a few and they didn't seem to say either way regarding PC games. That's why I asked the same question on the page before this guy...

The answer appears to be - No, not unless the game itself is designed to split the display. I have no idea how Elite does its VR, but I'd assume it wouldn't work.

Soldato
Urghhh think I'll stick with the S7 regular... the screen bezel is thin and the phone is my ideal pocket size.

Popped to CPW to take a look at lunch time and I’m thinking the same. The Edge is lovely but didn’t wow me as much as I expected, and the standard just feels like the perfect size for me.

Caporegime
Popped to CPW to take a look at lunch time and I’m thinking the same. The Edge is lovely but didn’t wow me as much as I expected, and the standard just feels like the perfect size for me.

Yeah, plus I think I would potentially get annoyed with how content automatically stretches over the edge of the screen and thus renders it a bit less clear and readable. I found it a little distracting.

I wonder... is there any way of disabling the edges in certain modes or apps to give the illusion of a non-EDGE screen?

Mind you, if I am asking that question I guess that kind of says it all.

Associate
Black it is, just checked some YouTube videos and stills of the black. Looks good. :)

Where to go for the best 24 month contract for this?

I just got of the phone with Vodafone and they're basically sticking the middle finger up with pricing considering I've been with them for the past 20+ months. New phone we can't offer you any better deals BS.

Associate
Black it is, just checked some YouTube videos and stills of the black. Looks good. :)

Where to go for the best 24 month contract for this?

I just got of the phone with Vodafone and they're basically sticking the middle finger up with pricing considering I've been with them for the past 20+ months. New phone we can't offer you any better deals BS.

Read back through the thread, so many people have had great deals

Back
Top Bottom