*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

I got an email this afternoon saying it was ready for collection by the courier this afternoon from the Netherlands. I tried the tracking link tonight and it is in the uk now so hopefully yours is not far behind!

Yeah got my shipping email at 2pm. Checking the GLS tracking it was collected and ‘left the parcel centre’ in the Netherlands at 23:30 last night. Hopefully get it in next few days, before the weekend!

Got my steam deck Tuesday finally after it went missing with Evri.

Had to wait 8 days until steam could progress it. Emailed them on day 8 and they started investigation. About two hours after that it was all of a sudden out for delivery.

I expected an empty box. But it was fine.

Install dark souls 2 and 3, firewatch. Then heroic launcher.

Only really played some rocket League but I like the ergonomics.

Got my steam deck Tuesday finally after it went missing with Evri.

Had to wait 8 days until steam could progress it. Emailed them on day 8 and they started investigation. About two hours after that it was all of a sudden out for delivery.

I expected an empty box. But it was fine.

Install dark souls 2 and 3, firewatch. Then heroic launcher.

Only really played some rocket League but I like the ergonomics.

Mine is at the delivery depot with Evri.

Why do they have to use them!!! I hate hermes. It used to be parcelforce, even the original GLS tracking has parcelforce tracking.

Picked up a couple Lego games on Humble and had it down to 10w. Had an estimated battery of 3 hours!

Big change from the 1.5 predicted when I'm playing bigger games.

I've really been spoilt by the OLED Switch battery life.

Im trying to change the location of installing files to my microsd within warpinator and heroic launcher but both seem to hang and dont change, i have flatseal installed and have given them file permissions but it still doesnt work. I originally had warpinator working and the other day it just failed and now i cannot get it working again, ive unmounted my sd formatted my sd again and still no joy. Anyone have any ideas how i fix this ? Thanx

When your micro sd card fails to format, They are most definitely fake cards.
Even if they worked previously on other devices.
Steam deck formats different from other devices, They will 100% not pass the verification on the steam deck and will brick all fake cards during the verify process making them unusable.

When your micro sd card fails to format, They are most definitely fake cards.
Even if they worked previously on other devices.
Steam deck formats different from other devices, They will 100% not pass the verification on the steam deck and will brick all fake cards during the verify process making them unusable.

They are not fake, I've ran multiple 'fake SD card testers' on my PC. Also filled them to the brim on many other devices with no issue.

It's definitely a Steam Deck issue if you Google it.

Back
Top Bottom