*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

The locked 40hz/fps is a really neat option to have imo, tried Witcher 3 last night and can run that at decent settings with a locked 40 can’t wait to play through this as I never completed it originally anyway!

Works lovely in Control as well. It does look like 60 is do-able with all low settings but the 40/40 option feels just as good and looks better.

Thought next day delivery was too much to ask lol..

It comes from the Netherlands. It will sit there at their hub for like 3-4 or even 5 days. You will get no update during this period.

Then on the morning (or the night before), you will get an alert it will be delivered tomorrow/today.

Like a surprise!

Last edited:
I'm glad I never got to pay the double price the scalpers on ebay and Facebook market were asking for . I would have hated it when my email comes through! Also I'm sure cex the exchange shop must have lost money on these. They bought loads and as the availability has picked up, no one will pay £800,for something that is under £600 ..

^^^ I know someone on another forum paid £100 over RRP and then the day he picked it up he got the email lol
Some people have no patients. I was making offers on some before I got my email, but only for £20 over RRP.
My local CEX had a 512GB for £900... It was there last week and gone now, so I guess someone couldn't wait any longer!

The queue is pretty short now anyway, I suspect people putting their name down now will likely get in maybe 6 weeks

last lot were people who had ordered as recently as July

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom