*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Soldato
Funny enough I have had an update this time.

Guessing it’ll hit uk tomorrow and delivery Friday.

Mine has the same updates at a simular times. A Friday delivery is likely. How exciting.

ixox4i3.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah! Looking forward to it. I like my og deck but always felt that the display could be better. This alone will make a huge difference, the rest is just a cherry on top.
I haven't PC gamed for a while now. I refused to splash out on a GPU when they were eye wateringly expensive.

I have a Switch, PS5 and Series X. But mostly play my Switch handheld. I love the charm of handheld gaming and it allows you to grab 15mins here and there without disappearing or hogging the TV. I plan to double dip with some of my Switch purchases on the Steam Deck, as some of the titles just run like **** on the Switch. The Witcher 3, for example just looks awful on the Switch.

My Steam library is looking pretty pathetic atm. Discovering Humble Bundles and CDKeys! But it's been an expensive month :cry:

Soldato
Very generic reply :(

Hello,

I would be happy to provide some clarity.

Unfortunately we do not currently have an estimated delivery date for your device order.

We've checked and confirmed your order is being processed at our warehouse. You can track the status of your order and see real time update on your order status page

You should receive an email containing the tracking information for your shipment as soon as it has shipped.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.

Steam Support
Ben

Soldato
Very strange delivery logistics from valve, I ordered mine at 6:23 and it seems nobody ordered before 6:20 yet I don’t get mine on the first day :confused:

Seems to be quite a few of us in the same boat. Apparently mine was loaded on to the GLS system on Monday, but only collected by GLS yesterday. So if I'm lucky, it'll be here tomorrow. But I'm assuming Monday now.

Soldato
Am I right in saying I can take my MicroSD out of my current Steam Deck, chuck it in my new one, and it will "see" all the games on it and just work?
Hopefully.
When mine arrives, I plan on powering it on to test then power down, swap the 2TB from my current deck to OLED and stick the 1TB SD card in.

Associate
Nice, I have a 11:55 and 12:55 delivery :D. Will give it a quick boot to make sure it works ok and then swap out the SSD, use my Jsaux backplate if its fits ok. While it's open I may as well give it a quick repaste with the PTM 7950 so I should never worry about repasting and hopefully gain slightly lower temps as it did lower the temps on my LCD deck.

Last edited:
Soldato
My tracking has at least started now!
The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.

There's one on ebay £569.95 with tracked 48 hour delivery. Wouldnt lie if say I was tempted instead of waiting until next week

Back
Top Bottom