*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Soldato
I spotted a reasonably priced OLED model but it was 40 miles away - I didn't want it that badly.

Someone near me just listed a 512gb LCD model with a 256gb SD card for £350.

Valve sell a 512GB LCD refurb model with a warranty for £319, a 256gb SD card is £18 for a Sandisk branded one.

I just cant bring myself to message them as I'd want to pay under £250 for it, probably closer to £200 given its used and off Facebook.

Loads of sellers seem to think 3rd party grip cases and other random accessories are adding a lot of value - they are not IMO.

Soldato
Not used my steamdeck in ages, recently charged it up as it was completely dead and was greeted with a message on screen asking me to select from a backup (i think), there were about 3 or 4 different options, tried each one and it just rebooted to same screen, i left it and then a few days ago came back to it and there was no display at all, i could hear the fans spinning an it beeping on powering but absolutely nothing other than that. I've literally just connected it to my dock connected to tv and now I get a display as soon as I unplug it nothing, not sure how a display can just fail like that without been dropped etc but I guess thats whats happened? Any ideas of anything else to try?

Back
Top Bottom